Touch ID stopped working

lucasflaviosb

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi, guys!

I?m a Brazilian, live in Rio de Janeiro, and I bought my iPhone 5s last year, in October, in a trip that I?ve made to the Silicon Valley. I even ran into Phil Schiller at Company Store :p.

Before I tell you my story, it?s worth to keep in mind that my iPhone 5s has never fell on the floor, neither on the water. The iOS8 was running fine.

Yesterday, I tried to unlock my iPhone 5s and the Touch ID was not working. I found it really weird and went to check it. For my surprise, the feature was off and without options to set new fingers. I got really worried and tried everything to fix the Touch ID, like restart the iPhone many times, restore the system to iOS8 and iOS7 and none of this worked.

The message that shows is: "Failed: Sorry, the operation was not successful. Please go back and try again.?

After all, my warranty will be over by next week and my iPhone model is not available in Brazil, that?s why I don?t have the warranty here in Brazil. What can I do to Apple solve my problem?

Attachments

• iphone.jpg
    iphone.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 11

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Take it to apple store. That's the only option I see. They may charge you something for fixing it, but they will fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk