Too much Apple Watch coverage

Craig Churm

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else started to look at other sites because of the volume of articles on imore covering the Watch?
I am an Apple user with a house full of iPhones, IPads, Apple TV's, MacBooks, and IMacs but I have no interest in investing in a smart watch at this time until version 2 is released.
I have lived with a Pebble for the last year and the only time I wear it is if I'm facing a long car journey and want to see if an important message comes in and then dive in to a service station to answer it.
Didn't Apple just release some amazing new hardware other than just the watch?
Hasn't Apple just made some significant changes to iCloud and isn't that helping our productivity?
Or what about the huge improvement in onedrive from Microsoft that's helping us office 365 users.
How about an updated comparison between Microsoft Apple an google's cloud services along with their associated apps?

There is so much more imore could and should be covering. I'm bored of all the watch coverage. Team please resolve!

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
The most anticipated Apple product in years and you want coverage on One Drive?
Come on man wake up.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Craig Churm

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
I have been a reader of imore for the past couple of years but as a user of technology rather than an Apple fan.
The smartwatch total market probably won't exceed 10m unit this year. How many iMac's will Apple sell or how many copies of office will Microsoft sell?
There is much more to the Apple Eco system than just the watch. The watch is simply another platform to extend the Eco system on to.
I'm not saying there shouldn't be any watch articles just not so many that there is nothing to read for those who are not that bothered about the watch until it has had time to mature.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
Yeah, when a product is new and a lot of people are getting it and using it for the first time, we want to make sure we're there to help them as much as possible. Then things go back to normal for a while.

Come September, you'll be bombarded with iOS 9 and iPhone 6s coverage. October will be OS X 10.11 and iPads. Just part of the cycle.

We'll work on better ways to help you get what interests you though!

wjs700

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
Apple Watch is one of the most highly anticipated product of the year, it's not going anywhere anytime soon.

Posted via the iMore App for Android... Because Apple vs. Android does not matter!

?iPhone 5, IOS 8.3
?iPod Shuffle (lol)
Pebble Smartwatch (No hate! :D)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73