Today is the day. Chat here during the keynote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
This will be the first time I ever pre-order a phone. I cannot be more excited! My wife thinks im crazy since we also close on a house today, but I am more excited about the phone lol!

ejb222

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 5 is fail! yeah 4 inch phone. Who cares if it's lighter and thinner. The battery is the same size, the OS is the same, you now have 1 extra row of icons, this is really iPhone 4 ver. 3
Where are the REVOLUTIONARY changes?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
iPhone 5 is fail! yeah 4 inch phone. Who cares if it's lighter and thinner. The battery is the same size, the OS is the same, you now have 1 extra row of icons, this is really iPhone 4 ver. 3

yep, now log off and never come back

GreatNeal

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Wtf is this ****.
All leaks are accurate.
Battery life was cruised over. No comments on 4G FaceTime.
The cable doesn't seem to be faster.
Zzzz this is lame....
We were all excited for this...
How can apple do this to us ?!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
For those who are having difficulty watching the live stream via UStream, CNN.com is streaming it live as we speak and the stream is outstanding.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Wtf is this ****.
All leaks are accurate.
Battery life was cruised over. No comments on 4G FaceTime.
The cable doesn't seem to be faster.
Zzzz this is lame....
We were all excited for this...
How can apple do this to us ?!

lmao .....

ejb222

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
yep, now log off and never come back

I have every much a right to be here as anyone else. And to express my opinion like anyone else. i didn't slander anyone. I wasn't rude or crass. And yet you were offended enough to rudely dismiss me to never come back again. What a lovely community this must be.

edit: and after owning Apple products I'm certainly just as much a customer as you are. Get over yourself.

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site

Why act so surprised? What'd you expect? Apple is going with what works and what works is what they've been doing. I love the new backing of the 5, but not enough to actually get one when my 4s works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen