Today I did a thangšŸ˜œ

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
IMG_0700.JPG
So we had a very early work meeting this morning and I wasnā€™t scheduled back to work until noon. I had time to kill. I saw our Apple store wasnā€™t by appt and decided to stroll in. No intentions of buying mind you. I have the Series 6 and was just curious what trade amount if I were to upgrade to the Series 7. And I wanted different if I did it. Red blue and green are my colors. I couldnā€™t see me hooked to the red and blue long term but the green ā€¦ oh wow because it can look black and be stunning at how itā€™s angled in the light. Played with it and the new silver color but that GREEN just really drew me in. A very good upgrade price and I decided to get it. I was reeled in like a fish taking that bait. LOL
Love it . The watch is great so far. A little bigger. I got the 41 mm. Perfect. Zagg has a kisok in the mall and had them install a screen protector so I donā€™t have to mess with it

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Today I did a thang

View attachment 131694
So we had a very early work meeting this morning and I wasnā€™t scheduled back to work until noon. I had time to kill. I saw our Apple store wasnā€™t by appt and decided to stroll in. No intentions of buying mind you. I have the Series 6 and was just curious what trade amount if I were to upgrade to the Series 7. And I wanted different if I did it. Red blue and green are my colors. I couldnā€™t see me hooked to the red and blue long term but the green ā€¦ oh wow because it can look black and be stunning at how itā€™s angled in the light. Played with it and the new silver color but that GREEN just really drew me in. A very good upgrade price and I decided to get it. I was reeled in like a fish taking that bait. LOL
Love it . The watch is great so far. A little bigger. I got the 41 mm. Perfect. Zagg has a kisok in the mall and had them install a screen protector so I donā€™t have to mess with it

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, congrats!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2