Today I did a thang😜

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
IMG_0700.JPG
So we had a very early work meeting this morning and I wasn’t scheduled back to work until noon. I had time to kill. I saw our Apple store wasn’t by appt and decided to stroll in. No intentions of buying mind you. I have the Series 6 and was just curious what trade amount if I were to upgrade to the Series 7. And I wanted different if I did it. Red blue and green are my colors. I couldn’t see me hooked to the red and blue long term but the green … oh wow because it can look black and be stunning at how it’s angled in the light. Played with it and the new silver color but that GREEN just really drew me in. A very good upgrade price and I decided to get it. I was reeled in like a fish taking that bait. LOL
Love it . The watch is great so far. A little bigger. I got the 41 mm. Perfect. Zagg has a kisok in the mall and had them install a screen protector so I don’t have to mess with it

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Today I did a thang

View attachment 131694
So we had a very early work meeting this morning and I wasn’t scheduled back to work until noon. I had time to kill. I saw our Apple store wasn’t by appt and decided to stroll in. No intentions of buying mind you. I have the Series 6 and was just curious what trade amount if I were to upgrade to the Series 7. And I wanted different if I did it. Red blue and green are my colors. I couldn’t see me hooked to the red and blue long term but the green … oh wow because it can look black and be stunning at how it’s angled in the light. Played with it and the new silver color but that GREEN just really drew me in. A very good upgrade price and I decided to get it. I was reeled in like a fish taking that bait. LOL
Love it . The watch is great so far. A little bigger. I got the 41 mm. Perfect. Zagg has a kisok in the mall and had them install a screen protector so I don’t have to mess with it

giphy.gif

In all seriousness, congrats!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner