To The Non-Believing Trolls

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Archie, I have never said you are a troll! Why would I do that? I think your presence is essential to differentiate the lunatic fringe of iPhone owners from the ones who are just easily impressed.

Long live Archie, and long may he grace these pages!!!

BTW, let me know when you are downgrading your internet connection from cable to ISDN.

Surur

Supes2000

Mar 17, 2006
Visit site
Archie, I have never said you are a troll! Why would I do that? I think your presence is essential to differentiate the lunatic fringe of iPhone owners from the ones who are just easily impressed.

Long live Archie, and long may he grace these pages!!!

BTW, let me know when you are downgrading your internet connection from cable to ISDN.

Surur

Sursur...admit it, all of your opinions about the iPhone are wrong and uneducated. Simply put, its your jealousy of the enlightened converts that grace this forum and may others that continues to show itself.. You don't have to believe in gravity...but it still true.

surur

Aug 6, 2005
Visit site
Sursur...admit it, all of your opinions about the iPhone are wrong and uneducated. Simply put, its your jealousy of the enlightened converts that grace this forum and may others that continues to show itself.. You don't have to believe in gravity...but it still true.

Your words burned like a lamp in the darkness. I now realize the error of your ways. May God's grace go with you and your enlightened converts.

_42758551_jobs203.jpg

Amen.

Supes2000

Mar 17, 2006
Visit site

JGold, thanks for the article link. I believe it to be fair. However, the issue is NOT the iPhone, it's performance or the connection speed.

The issue is Sursurs constant irritating rants about how bad the iPhone is. I am all in support of healthy dabate and disagrements. But, there is a fine line between ignorant rants that are based in falsehoods and honest opinion.

As others have noted here, Sursur seems to have too much time on his hands, and rather than do something constructive, he'd rather spend time here, annoying happy iPhone users.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods