'To-do lists' apps? (for business purposes)

The_Prodigy1982

Apr 13, 2015
Visit site
Just wondering, to make professional workflow more efficient... are there any apps out there, including a nice 'to-do list'??
So that me and my colleagues can efficiently share our gameplan.

- I came across dapulse.com, however I don't know what it's all about and how good it really is?
Do you guys have any good recommendations?

OZsMac

Mar 22, 2014
Visit site
If you are using Office 365, then you might want to check out the new Microsoft offering (they have basically taken the Wunderlist purchase and Microsofted it), it's called To-Do.

You should also check out any.do & todoist.

I've tried them all, and then tried them again, and again, in the search for the perfect tool. Believe it or not, I'm back to the reminders app. The best task list is the one that you have installed everywhere, the syncs without issues and you can use in a number of different ways. When I'm on my iPhone, I can just ask Siri to "remind me about this" and automagically a reminder is set with a link back to the email (this is a key thing for me). Whilst reminders isn't perfect, for example it doesn't provide a all tasks view (useful if you use different lists), it is on balance it could be the best option, assuming all of your co-workers are on iOS so you can use the inbuilt sharing.

If you need to support mixed, check out Microsoft To-Do, Any.Do or Todoist first.

StefanKlaus

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
Hi

I tried a lot of them and finally settled with Wunderlist. I heard it will be replaced by Microsoft To-Do but for now it is still supported and is working fine on ios and on web.

I also find a small app that helps me record my task very quickly ( [URL="https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1205902510?at=10l3Vy]Wunderlist: Quick Capture[/URL] ) as the main drawbacks of most apps was the time to record my thoughts ( during a meeting or a conversation for instance )

If anyone knows an alternative solution that helps me record new ideas quickly and is well supported I will move out of wunderlist (as I am a bit worried about the long time support )

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro