TiPb iPad 2 give away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacTaylor

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
What do I love about TiPb? Everything, the information, the updated apps, the tips! I read this blog every night before I go to bed. I make sure not to miss a beat because every post on here helps me to keep in the know not only for myself, but for my friends and family as well. Because of TiPb I have converted many others in my circles to Apple "wh*res" :)

Seeing as it was my 21st birthday on March 2 (iPad 2 Event), it would be great and even ironic if I win this iPad 2. Please let me win powers of TiPb! It would be awesome to have this amazing beast of a device as a birthday present :)

Last edited:

Fokas914

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
What I love about TiPb? I come on TiPb everyday!! What brings me back? The amazing info you provide me of course! OH, And I can't forget the wonderful staff too :) Love the live shows, keep everything coming!!

zather

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
what i love about tipb is that i finde all my appl intrests in one blog :)
dont go searching
and love the reviews and guides found too many things that i didnt know about IOS and jailbreak to apps
this blog is really will maintained cant live a day without reading the blog

trentsongs

Sep 8, 2008
Visit site
TiPb has been my go to site for everything iPhone for the last couple of years. Its informative and humorous, always timely. Great How-to sections and interesting forums. I refer all newbies here. I love it!

ronaldjacksonjr

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I'm very new to the site, I first so the site after I started using crackberry.com, once I brought my first iphone I ran into tipb. I just simply love the information that is on this site. I wakeup daily looking forward to seeing whats new. My most favorite thing on this site are the forums.

Ginmtb

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Love TiPb!!!

The definitive source for iPad and iPhone... Is there anything else? I normally don't post in the forums, but I do check out the main page daily... Keep up the great work! And more super hero tshirts! :)

JeromeDominicJunio

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
because its already part of my daily routine

wake up, browse tipB, eat breakfast, check tipB, go to work, check tipB before lunch, eat lunch, check tipb, back to work, check tipB, go home, check tipB and read old posts, sleep.

oh did i mention im reading tipb even when i'm pooping? i love my iPhone and tipB. and georgia :)

Dave01568

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
What I love about Tipb is that every time I watch a keynote and it's done I go on twitter and see the latest news and interesting things about it is comming from tipb. Everyone associated with tipb is super techies and quick to the punch. Thanks for the tech

rr4him

Jul 11, 2008
Visit site
Podcast!

My favorite TIPB feature has to be the podcasts. By listening to them, I have gained a better understanding of what is current in the iPhone and iPad world. I also have a better understanding of where the TIPB blog team is coming from when they post. I would promise to always listen if I win the new iPad2!!!

chicken2hawk

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
What to say what to say about tipb.com. First off you always keep me up to date with the latest jailbreak updates red snow, black snow, green poison, all very good colors. Secondly, I don't what I would do without new app picks everyday . O and of course the news about hardware, and all the things apple buys to make ios better smoother dual core goodiness, faster messaging, and with the blackberry messanger app. I would have never of heard of any of this if it wasn't for tipb.com I would be clueless

Jwrbloom

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Just leave a reply below telling us what you love most about TiPb (besides the contests, of course!). What's your absolute favorite thing, what brings you back to the site over and over again every day?

It's that simple, so get to it and good luck!

Details

- Grand prize consists of one (1) Apple Store or equivalent gift certificate in the amount of $500 towards the purchase of an iPad 2.
- Contest starts now. Winner will be announced on TiPb.com on March 9, 2011.

This gets pretty simple. I come back everyday because you guys have the most content updates on a daily basis. I typically check each morning, then maybe toward the end of the work day. I love the app reviews, and information featuring new and/or update apps.

It's a good mod community, and it's a good source for accurate and timely media content. It's also good for a guy like me who knows just enough about jailbreaking, coding, etc, but likes to learn more.

Great site!

Laramie

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing about TiPb is being able to see product reviews on cases and other iphone related accessories. I come back daily so I can see any and all news and rumors. Love the site and want an iPad 2!

doxiedad#IM

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
My favorite thing is the helpful people in the forums. I got my first iOS device on 2/10/11 when VZW released the iphone 4 and every question and problem I've had has been answered here, usually very quickly.

Piercey

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
This site educated me enough to grow a pair and jailbreak my iPhone 3G back in the day and it's on my to read list of sites right after I pour my cup of coffee in the morning. What keeps me coming back is reading all of the apple news of what might be to come. Another part that I love is the articles on updated apps or recommended apps. I've found more than a few favorites through TiPb.

Thanks!

dev2nsu

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
TiPb always has the latest news!Good writers! I even have this page set to my homepage!!!!!! Owww If only i can have this lovely ipad:(

CrossfireCZP

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
This website was extremely helpful in helping me tweak out my iphone 4, jailbreak advice, how to videos, and the extremely rare on any other site, actually useful forum conversations and posts. :)

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
What I love most.... Chad/Geo rants, Geo's shirts, Rene's hair(it's stylin'), informative daily post, how tos, android trolls, Tipb live, the mods( ally, jbaby, and all), the forum with all it's crazy people like masta b b1aze Eric Schmidt, and finally that fact that all us iOS lovers have a place to come together and chat and gather new info/rumors. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meh