TiPb Give Away: XBMC Streamer for iPhone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
We heart XBMC, which debuted as a gorgeous and highly polished replacement OS on the original XBox, and has grown up to be the go-to media center for all types of gear now (and is the background technology behind Boxee to boot!). So what could be better than a killer open-source media center? A killer open-source media-center you can now access via your iPhone with XBMC Streamer [XBMC Streamer connects to a running XBMC host and streams your music from your house, to you... anywhere in the world! You will never have to worry about running out of space on your Iphone again. Never again will you have to pick and choose which albums to take with you and which albums to leave at home. The XBMC Streamer gives you access to every song, artist, and album in your XBMC library.[/QUOTE]

And what's even better than all this? The awesome folks at Collect3 have given TiPb three (3) promo codes to give to you! Just reply below and tell us the most embarrassing song in your music collection! That's right! We want the best of your worst!

CJ225

Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Vanilla Ice Ninja Rap (from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 OST) Gotta love tha fight scene in tha club while this song is performed.... lol

King310

Mar 24, 2009
Visit site
Its a tie for me, between pretty fly for a white guy and the limp bizkit album with the crappy 'behind blue eyes' cover for that halle berry movie

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site
I'm sorry... it's not just one song, lol.

Kelly Clarkson
Ashley Simpson
Leona Lewis - whole album

This is what happens when you share your collection with your ex (wasn't ex at the time). I hate letting people listing to my iPhone iPod and they come on or when I'm blasting it in the whip and the next song on shuffle is one of them. Grrr!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative