TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Microcosmos

Sep 19, 2005
Visit site
Wow. You people have a lot of gadgets. ;) I charge in my car and on my alarm clock and at my computer, so I don't really need it for myself, but I have a couple of friends who would loooove to have a pad each, one with an iPod Touch and one with a non-iPhone (though he really wants one, just can't afford it yet, if that counts!). They would be thrilled beyond measure to have something this cutting edge. One of them heard about these pads before I even read about them here, and thought that my little flat backup hard drive was one! I had no idea what he was talking about at first, then it took me a while to believe him. Man, technology is crazy! I love it!

Last edited:

djayme7

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
pick me!

i'd also charge my bluetooth headset and motorola bluetooth headphones. i'd also need to charge my honey's blackberry. i'd obviously charge our iphones too!

Xytal

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I'll move out of my reclusive ways to make a post for this. ;)

Lets see, I would charge my iPhone 3GS (of course), my PSP, my Jawbone 2, my iPad (once it get it), and anything else I can find that will charge on it!

ehphone

May 7, 2009
Visit site
I would use it to charge all my devices on my gadget belt!

I have a ton of gadgets that need charging all the time. I would use the mat and power cube. I have an iPhone (of course) which drinks the juice. I am always plugged in. Would be nice just to toss it onto the mat. I also have: bluetooth headset, GPS, MIFI, backup battery for the iphone, wall charged backup battery for iphone and they all need charging!

Please help with this giveaway. Thanks.

T.G.O.A.L.

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
This Gear Is Aewsome

since the three people i live wit all have iphones, we would probably use this for all of our charging needs. The portable mat would be especially useful to me since i work 12 hour days and could use this to charge when my phone is especially low towards the end of my shift. all in all i would love these devices to use for my roommates and myself.:)

luckyluck94

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Best give-away

:D I have so many things to charge with the power mat, this would be perfect for my house as i have so many wires everywhere to charge my electronics. Let's see i have an iPhone, ipod, PSP, Nintendo DS, my BT headset, and so much more. I would have one of the pads in my room and another in the TV room. the travel kit is amazing and perfect for me as I am constantly traveling.

kirbini

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
Games Charging!

Like everyone, I'd definitely charge the 3 iPhone 3Gs in our house. But I'd sure try to charge the WiiMotes too. That would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen