TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
powermat_04-400x225.jpg

I have all this PowerMat gear sitting here (go read the review and watch the video!), and while the boxes have been opened and the stuff tested for a few weeks, it's all still in perfect condition. So, TiPb's decided there'd be nothing better to do with it than give it away to a reader! That's right, courtesy of the TiPb Store, here's what's included:

- PowerMat Home or office Mat [$97.95 - TiPb Store link]
- PowerMat Portable Mat [$97.95 - TiPb Store link]
- PowerMat Receiver Case for iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS [$39.95 - TiPb Store link]
- PowerMat Universal Power Cube [$29.95 - TiPb Store link]

That's $265 worth of review gear, and all you have to do for your chance to get it is leave one (1) reply below and tell what you're going to charge with it (in addition to your iPhone, of course!).

Give-away starts now and ends Thursday, Feb. 25 at 12pm PT. US or Canadian shipping address required.

Tramain

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Hmm, I think I'll charge my iPhone 3Gs and...... My iPhone 4G.... [When it Comes out] :)

And my Moms iPhone 3G!

busymomto5

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
wow

What a great giveaway!!
Believe it or not my 5 year old has been asking me for a powermat setup just like this for his birthday!
Boy do we have things to charge on it. I have my iphone, my 5 kids each have an itouch, and my oldest is getting an iphone, we have PSPs, DS, DSI, do I need to go on??
This would be put to VERY good use in our house!!

JNGold

Sep 12, 2006
Visit site
With the Home mat I would definitely charge both my iPhone 3GS and get an additional case for my wife's 3G.

I would take the portable mat to work and keep it there for charging my 3GS at work (which definately needs it).

The universal powercube would stay in my messenger bag that I bring to work for charging if I need it on the go. This could also charge my stereo BT headset (which ever I own at the time - right now a Moto S9.)

Farmdreads

Apr 8, 2009
Visit site
With the new handsfree calling in Oregon, I'm always forgetting to charge my stereo bluetooth headset. It is this that I would charge with my new charging mat.

Yeraze

Oct 15, 2008
www.yeraze.com
I'ld love to charge my whole 'travel kit'.. That'ld be my Jawbone headset, iPhone 3G (of course), and a pair of external batteries. If it could do all that my just emptying my pockets onto the pad (and maybe even charge my wife's iPhone at the same time), I'ld be in heaven!

The plastic around my iPhone's connector is cracked already from the constant plug/unplug cycle (i push my phone hard :) ), so this would be a great way to give it a break!

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
My boss has one on his BlackBerry, and I want one for my iPhone 3GS for the office when I cannot have the phone in the Logictech dock playing music!

wer5150

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
CHarge it

Without a dought the iphone would be on there and the four othe ipods and my wifes phone... Just hope there is room for all of it :)

dkrew72

Jun 17, 2009
Visit site
I'd charge my psp, ps3 controllers, Jaybird bluetooth headphones, iPhones 3GS of course, my ipods, Nintendo DSi and my digital camera.

nbarrett

Aug 14, 2009
Visit site
I think that I would charge my my wife's iphone, my iphone, plantronics bluetooth headset, and any of my friends phones for when they come over to watch the game.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
- my iPhone
- my girlfriends iPhone ( soon to be )
- bluetooth headsets
- Incase PowerSlider

This would be so awesome.

mrburns05

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
That would be so awesome to have !! I'd charge my 3GS and my wifes 3G

or whatever I just hate having to attach to my cable which is too short to reach from outlet to nightstand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blutrolCRASH