TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

happycamping

Nov 23, 2008
Visit site
I would charge...

The 2 iPhones in the house (and at work), DS, Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth headset, iPod's! I am sure there are more, I just can't think of them all right now.

Hope to win!

croush

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
Definitely would put this bad boy to use juicing up my iPhone, the wife's phone, two headsets, our Garmin, and more!

Thanks for the sweet giveaway!

y2whisper

Trusted Member
Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would charge anything and everything possible my iphone, my jawbone, my S9 and my bluetrek headphones, my Motorola T505 maybe my ps3 controllers if possible. heck maybe i can charge myself and give up on red bull!

Awesome contest though.

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
I will definitely use this to charge my Iphone 3GS my wife Iphone , E71X , my 40GB Ipod and any & all of my kids toys I can . I am spending a fortune on batteries .

Roobiky

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would charge my iPhone 3GS, my iPod touch, my iPod Nano, my Motorola bluetooth headset. My Son's Motorola V3XX razor. My Wife's iPhone 3GS, iPod touch, iPod Nano, Motorola bluetooth headset. And anything else that is charge worthy....

Thanks for the contest....

mattoaks

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Not only would I be charging my iPhone, but also my wife's iPhone, and my 5th gen iPod, iPod touch, and anything else I could find that works!! Awesome product!!

encece

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would use it to charge my iPhone, My son & wife's phones, & his DSi.
I would also like to test putting a magnet in my mouth and licking the mat! :D

*** Long time reader...first post! I didnt even know you had a forum! Damn you RSS! ***

Status
Not open for further replies.