TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2009
Visit site
I'd keep this toy in the kitchen and place my iphone, my wifes iphone, my ipod touch, my bluetooth, my wifes bluetooth..... and I'd probably find some goodies to buy from the tipb store to charge as well!!!

lanisan

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Uber Awesome Charging Kit

I'd charge my 3GS, girlfriends 1st gen iPhone, Samsung BT headset, Bose Sounddock Portable, daughters portable dvd player that the dog ate the cord for and can only be charged in the car (I'd find a way to get an adapter to work in the house :), My laptop, girlfriends laptop, rechargeable portable walkie talkies.. well the list really can keep going.. mostly I found the case appealing.. that's very cool. I could lay it on that instead of my cord dangling everywhere when I go to bed. I love that idea.

lineskier22

Feb 25, 2009
Visit site
In my family we have 5 iPod touches, iPod classics, 3ds's, 1dsI, 2Psp's, 4 iPhones, Bluetooths, Nikon D5000 Battery, other verizon cell phones eww, and little nik naks all over and cant forget the iPhone 4th gen. Also debating on the iPad whether or not its worth the money.
This gear would save my kids from so much bickering that i have to hear when it comes to finding outlets to charge everything.

Bcloutier

Nov 11, 2008
Visit site
I'd charge my iPhone 3GS, mom's Curve, the Bluetooth headsets, PSP (is that supported) and DS. Not a ton, but it would be nice to have only one charger to plug in.

~Bcloutier~

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Besides my iPhone? Well, I've got three roommates with phones that need charging (one of whom has an iPhone of his own), and our kitchen table is CONSTANTLY covered with different charging cables. It'd be great to not have to untangle my cord from theirs whenever I need the cord for syncing with iTunes--plus it'd look that much cleaner.

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
This is exactly what I have been looking for!

I would use this to charge both of my iPhones (yes I do have two iPhones ones for my company and one for personal). Just charging both phones with the same charger would be the greatest! Not to mention being able to charge my iPod,jawbone headset.

rsands

Jun 27, 2008
Visit site
I'll charge my iPhone and that's it. Why? Because with your tips, my iPhone is ALL
I need! Oh yah, and I'm writing this on my iPhone!

nathanwilder

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Well let me start by saying that this would absolutely complete my "work survival kit"... Being that I'm jailbroken, I get to enjoy the many benefits that it makes possible, namely the tethering feature that allows me to play online multiplayer Diablo 2 at my desk over my very decent AT&T 3G connection instead of drowning in the boredom that occurs 90% of the time... Being able to do all this wirelessly AND keep my little iPhone router charged would just be as Forbes rich as Ill ever feel in my taxpayer funded career... Thank you all so much for allowing me to enjoy this time to level my character on your dime, and I promise I would do in top notch style with this Powermat setup!

Last edited:

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
Well, my IPod Touch obviously, and my Blackberry, because I can't get rid of the damn thing to buy an iPhone!

Someone please trade me lol

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I live in a video game centric household. Though it's only my wife and I, we are currently in possession of three DSis, one DS Lite, two Gameboy Advance SPs, two Gameboy Micros, one DSi LL (thanks, Japan!) and two PSPs (1000 generation). Due to long train rides everyday, we want to make sure that we enter the fray with twin guns blazing, and plenty of games to play. Therefore, the power mats would combine forces and make sure that our well of gaming entertainment never runs dry!

(and naturally we have our iDevices, but I believe that goes without saying)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2