TiPb Give-Away! PowerMat Home and Office, Portable, iPhone Case, and Receiver Cube!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonok

Nov 29, 2009
Visit site
i would be charging my iphone, psp, and dsi. i have the perfect place for this right here next to my bed in front of my Cloverfield monster action figure

Jgittere

Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
I would charge my iPhone (3g), my Blackberry (yuck! for work), my new iPhone 4g (hurry up!!!), and my bluetooth. My list is short cuz my iPhone does it all!!!! I love you iPhone!

rwelsh09

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I would like to charge my and my girlfriends iPhones. I may be buying a bluetooth headest soon which I will charge and I want to try charging my Wii Remotes.
I'd also charge all my friends gadgets when they come over.
:)

kyrow123

Jun 25, 2009
Visit site
I would charge both my and my wife's iPhone 3Gs', both our bluetooth headsets, and my DSi....and anything else I may be able to find lying around.

cwaturner

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
I would charge my iPhone, my Girlfriends iPhone, both our IPods, BT headsets, both our GPS units and anything else that I could. Heck I would even figure out a way to charge my MacBookPro!!! :p

travisbeard

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
What to charge

Well i have a room mate, so his blackberry. Then my stuff, Iphone 3g. Jabra 3030 dog tags, and a ipod nano that has been mangled in the washer and dryer a few times.

Bethunel

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I could use it right now as I left my wall charger somewhere. Will charge my iPod Touch 1gen and my iphone3gs and my 2 backup batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro