TiPb Give-Away: Music Skins Beatles Limited Edition Collector's Set + Skins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
music_skins_beatles_01.JPG

Music Skins make premium vinyl adhesive skins for iPhone and iPod that protect from scuffs and scrapes without being all bulky about it, and while they features tons of artists, their big release right now is the Beatles. That's right, your iPhone can get the Fab Four on the outside before the iTunes Store offers them inside!

TiPb met up with Music Skins at CES 2010 where they showed us their latest, greatest Beatles Limited Edition Collector's Set for iPod and iPhone (only 250 available world wide!) and sent one on for us to show you. And like we mentioned in the title, now that we're done showing it they're letting us give it away, and that's not all. Here's the complete rundown:

- One (1) grand give-away, Beatles Limited Edition Collector's Set for iPod and iPhone!
- Five (5) runner-up giveaways: Music Skin, style and device of your choosing!

Want? Here's all you have to do:

- Drop a reply below and tell us your favorite Beatles song (and if you don't have one, tell us your favorite non-Beatles song!)
- Contest starts now and ends Saturday, Feb. 6 at 12pm PST
- We'll randomly pick the winners and let you know via PM.

More pics and video on the blog!

iphone4idiots

Sep 22, 2009
Visit site
I've always liked Rocky Racoon. Singing about shooting someone back then was gangsta like Jonny Cash.

Android says, "iPhone you've met your match"
iPhone says, "With my Music Skin its only a scrath. And I'll still dominate market share as soon as I'm able!"

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I couldn't possibly choose my favorite. I got in trouble back in high school for playing Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds too loud too late at night. Nowhere Man, classic. But one favorite? No way.

mikenyc2

Aug 2, 2008
Visit site
Gee, so many Beatles songs. And i ahve to pick one! Wow, this is hard. Well, my fav album by the Bealtes is Sgt Pepper, so I guess it would be the Title song. Oh, but I love "Let it Be" too.

Oh well, you got 2 of my favs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox