TiPb Give-Away: 10 FREE SmrtCase Glide Cases for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonact

May 30, 2008
www.jasonmartinmft.com
This would be the Saturday case of choice for me. I'd love to put my debit card and drivers license in this and throw it in my pocket, leaving my wallet at home. I hope I win, but if I don't, I'll definitely consider buying one. Nice case.

MikeCTZA

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
We have just rolled out a new proximity based access control system at work with the proximity device in our staff cards, I always have my iPhone with me and sometimes forget my wallet with my staff card so having the card with my iPhone would mean I can get in anywhere much easier. Great idea !!

paulito

Sep 23, 2009
Visit site
I'm still undecided what I'll be using it for since there are so many possibilities. Putting in business cards is really a good idea, as well as my card for work (which I have to always put out to scan). Hope I'll be picked!

dmbrown81

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
My summer basketball and playtime at the park with my boys would be a lot easier not having to carry my phone and wallet. I would definitley use it.

Macman

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I need a Smrtcase

In the line of business that I am in it's not safe to carry around my wallet. So I am left with the next best thing! My ID and credit card in my front pocket oh yeah and the most important item my iPhone. This is just what I have been looking for!

zakmac

Feb 7, 2010
Visit site
This case would be a great help to me. I am required to carry a timecard and keypass at all times which I believe would fit nicely! A wallet is just too cumbersome!

Yonder

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
When I'm going out I hardly ever want to bring my whole wallet, instead I always take my little plastic for cards. I'm always stuck with the phone though, so together it becomes a little to much. With this I'd really be able to just have the phone, and still have my cards (without having to break them :))!

davietunez

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Only two credit cards would be great!

I think my girlfriend really would like me to get this case. Im kind of a shopaholic and if I had this case I only could take two credit cards with me when I shop. :)

larryganz

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This would be nice for when I am driving and leave my wallet in the center console (fat wallet is painful), and then stop for gas. I take my iPhone out to the pump with me in case a call comes in while I fill up, but I have to pull a credit card out of my wallet before I get out so I can pay. Now I could have my credit card in the phone case with me.

onebadbanana

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
I would love to have one of these with me cause i would most likely get rid of my wallet and use this instead, hold my money my id, and any other things i carry in my wallet

deadman36g

Jul 20, 2009
Visit site
I am currently in the market for a new iPhone case (my old on has some stories to tell :) ). This case looks like it would be useful for carrying possibly my ID and bank card for extremely quick access (I hate digging for a card in my wallet when I have a line behind me)

joez34

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Give it to the wife!

Some times my wife likes to leave her LARGE bag at home and likes to travel light (just license and debit card). I would give this case to her. (And score some good husband points too!)

croush

Mar 6, 2009
Visit site
this would be super sweet for long trips on the bicycle with light gear--no leather wallet to soak with sweat, and no danger of an unidentifiable body!

In other words, I'd use it to carry some ID and a few bills for contingency.

Thanks for the sweet giveaway!

garynky

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
I can see this case coming in handy in a number of situations. A couple of them being, at UK football and basketball games and while eating out or shopping while on vacation.

Both are situations where I only need ID and a debit/credit card - and, of course, my iPhone! This looks like it would work just fine.

I'll take one-of-ten please!

GT

mcmetz

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
Please pick me, it is life or death!!!!!

Hmmm life or death you say. Please explain....

I have a horrible and embarrassing affliction whereas I tend to always leave my wallet in my car. On many occasions this has left my wife quite unhappy as she expects me to always have my wallet so she doesn't have to carry her purse. Makes sense.

This has caused her to have to wait in numerous checkout lines while I haul a$$ back to the car to get my wallet. Not to mention any number of other incidents that have left her quite angry.

Now don't get me wrong, I love my wife of 18 years and the mother of our 4 children, but dang she is going to just kill me one of these days.

So how do we save my life? I always have my iPhone 3gs with me and if I had a Smrtcase, voila!!! ID & Credit Card always at the ready!

Hopefully you will choose me and not have to feel the guilt of reading the sad story of the wife that couldn't take it anymore and ran over her husband in a grocery store parking lot.

Thank you for your consideration.

wcihlu

Jul 3, 2009
Visit site
I like to arrive to the gym light (iPhone 3g, earbuds, gym ID, and maybe a credit card). With this case I can carry everything in one compact case!!

ROAMINGRICAN

Jul 17, 2008
Visit site
I need one of these cases now. I often leave the house without my wallet. But I ALWAYS have my iPhone on me I have RFID to get into my job and all I would need otherwise is my liscense registration and debit card, perrrfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods