TiPb Give-Away: 10 FREE SmrtCase Glide Cases for iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgia

iMore Prime
Feb 15, 2010
www.tipb.com
The SmrtCase Glide for the iPhone 3G and iPhone 3GS is a hard case shell that will protect your phone from scrapes, bumps, and even small to medium falls (depending on the angle of impact). It includes a screen protector, but the really innovative part of the case is that it has a small slot on the side where you can store a credit card, bus passe, ID, business cards, or even appropriately sized pictures.

Oh, and did I mention SmrtCase is giving away ten (10) FREE SmrtCase Glide cases to our TiPb readers?

Check out my quick review on the main page, and leave a reply below and tell us how a SmrtCase Glide would come in handy for you. We?ll pick 10 of you at random, and each person picked will get a FREE SmrtCase Glide. The give-away starts now and ends Thursday, February 18, at 12pm PT

MacBipes

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Freelance Booster

I would love to have one of these cases to hold business cards for my freelance business, as I always forget to load up my wallet before heading out.

I could also see myself keeping one debit card on the phone at all times, for the gas station or grocery store!

Great product!

tut00

Jun 18, 2009
www.wowzersoftware.com
That's pretty cool. I would put my id in there, so that if i'm out and don't have my wallet I would have my id. Happens quite a bit that I forget my darn wallet. Never forget my phone though!

jml87448

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
Contest

I would use it for all of my business cards. It would be easier to just take it from my phone. Also it keeps my iphone protected and looking good. :)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
One credit/debit card, one driver's license, and goodbye purse! This would be so great when flying! It means the only thing you'd have to take through security is your iPhone. Booya!

dieselboy28

May 1, 2009
Visit site
This would come in handy when I'm at the grocery store. I would have to rifle through my wallet for the ATM card, instead it would always be at my fingertips, because my iPhone is always in hand.

The Reptile

Jul 21, 2008
Visit site
How could this help me? I'd give it to my wife and let her use it. She's disorganized and often losing her debit card. So now she won't be leaving her debit card in her coat pocket or in the door of her car it will be in one and only one place - with her iPhone. Hopefully, she keeps a handle on that too otherwise I'm up a huge creek!

Hellpop

May 6, 2009
Visit site
This would help me because I am always running out of business cards. I can't ever seem to remember to reload my wallet so this would be a great back-up.

pgapro

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
As a PGA Professional I would not have to worry about not having business cards with me. I carry my iPhone with me @ all times & having this case would be so helpful! Fore!!!

sfaircsprop

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
This would be great

This case would be great I would keep a debt card and driver lic. in it so I would not have to grab my wallet everytime I run out the door on the weekends Also looks like it would protect my iphone thank you

fried00

Sep 10, 2009
Visit site
I could really use a SmrtCase Glide for my Iphone. My phone is a substitute for PSP's, Gameboys and any other handheld games that my kids don't have. I have some nicks, chips and some unidentified sticky stuff on my phone after my kids finish playing with it. This would be great to not only protect the phone but also to avoid getting grape jelly in all my pockets!

RandomRon

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I have my phone with me all the time and just last night dropped 3 cards, including credit card, from my wallet. THis case would have prevented that. Hmmm, hopefully i got all those cards back......

AarontheRed

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
This case looks like it would be great! I'm always looking to minimize what I have to carry with me, especially on short trips away from home. My iPhone always goes with me, but it would be great to not always have to take my wallet along, too.

hanguk9117

Sep 18, 2009
Visit site
This is a great idea for a case. I can see 3 scenarios that would apply directly to me:

1) When going to the gym I would put my membership ID card and my license in here.

2) When going to a night club, I would put my license and one credit card in here.

3) When going to a theme park (disneyland), I would put my license and one credit card in here.

RIPNHL2005

Jun 11, 2009
Visit site
I would LOVE one of these to store my debit and credit cards in to knock the wallet out of the picture when I don't want to carry it around and my iPhone is ALWAYS on me!!!!!

jukie

Feb 16, 2010
Visit site
I need this case...

I'm the only woman I know that doesn't carry a purse, only a "wallet" attached to my keychain (you know the kind you get at your university bookstore, except I'm way past college aged)to hold my credit card. This would come in very handy and I could ditch the wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.