TiPb Give Away: 10 FREE Slacker Plus Subscriptions Up for Grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhiPhone

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
Social Distortion - "Winners and Losers"

I already love "Reach For The Sky", went out and pulled the complete CD down from iTunes after hearing this other song.

chrstphr.ross

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Discovered 8-bit Techno

I stumbled across Anamanaguchi's Blackout City using the Last.FM app, and it's changed my world. Imagine the power of hacked out NES with guitarists and musicians that have a passion for sweet nostalgic melodies. Best techno I've listened to in a while.

tyrran

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Cold Edge by 9mm Parabellum Bullet.

I heard this band was coming to a city near me this summer and, intrigued by the name, I got this song from their website and was instantly a fan. If you like good hard rock and don't mind not understanding the words, this is awesome.

3dguy

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Orianthi

Hey, I discovered this rocking girl while watching "This Is It", but never knew her name! she's really good for her age!

vegas215

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Recommendations

Slacker Radio Free has recently recommended So Sick by Ne-Yo for me. So i Checked out his new album, Year of the Gentleman, and I LOVED it. His music is really cool. He is my favorite R&B artist now. Be SURE to check him out.

Thanks,
vegas215:)

Lakewell

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Passion Pit - Sleepyhead

I know these guys have been pretty popular of late, but I just discovered this song on an episode of Big Love.

garynky

Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
Jimmy Buffett's "My Head Hurts, My Feet Stink, and I Don't Love Jesus" A song of hangovers, recovery and more drinking.

GT

4x4

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
Canadian Rock - Last Night by The Strokes. Luv it!!
Great song recommended right after hearing Tragically Hip. As a Canadian iPhone user I am sooooooooo happy Slacker is now in Canada woohoo! Definitely gonna tell all my iPhone touting friends :) Best streaming Personal Radio app by far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods