TiPb Give Away: 10 FREE Slacker Plus Subscriptions Up for Grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
photo13.jpg

To celebrate their Canadian launch, the fine folks at Slacker are teaming up with TiPb to offer you 10 FREE Slacker Radio Plus subscriptions. Here's the break-down:

- 3 first prizes -- 1 year FREE Slacker Plus subscriptions
- 7 runner-up prizes -- 3 month FREE Slacker Plus subscriptions

(And yes, it's open to American Slacker listeners too. Love. Up.)

Here's how to enter:

1. Make sure you have a free Slacker basic account (they'll need the account info to make the upgrade).

2. Drop a reply below and tell us the name of a great song you've recently discovered.

3. Contest starts now and ends Saturday, Jan. 23, 12pm PST.

You don't have to have discovered the song on Slacker (but hey, let us know if you did). We need music recommendations, TiPb-verse!

And just to make you want to go enter now, we're listing the Slacker Plus features again... after the break!

StatCoder

Apr 24, 2009
Visit site
Sneaker Tight by Vanessa Hudgins, that girl from High School Musical. Yes, I rock to tween music because Slacker is really popular with the kids when I'm driving them around. They love the album art and the ability to peek at the next song.

Last edited:

benatusa

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Well it's glad that I have enter this great giveaway about slacker, I thought you should have a try with Taylor's new song - Today is a fairytale. It's beautiful :D

vapor03

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
Christmas Can Can

Thouroughly enjoyed their holiday selections these past holidays. One of the great songs was "Christmas Can Can" by Straight No Chaser. Worth checking out even if the holidays are over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods