TiPb Birthday Bash Give Away: Covertbot + Weightbot Give Aways!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BBhopeful817

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Definitely

Well it hast o be something dramatic...,

LET GO OF visual voicemail (Did i Just Type that?!)
AND GET full slide-out physical landscape QWERTY keyboard!!! A MUST!

Something big for something major!

kjlenny

Feb 23, 2009
Visit site
Switchin' up the iPhone!

Let's lose... the Safari app. Shocked right? How about letting some of the competition try their browser on the iPhone?

Can we get... Predictive text? You know what I'm going to type. How about that nice little box my old Blackberry used to drop down with all the glorious phrases I'd use to get my way out of business meetings and co-worker lunches? Not T-9, but you know... PREDICTIVE TEXT!

In all honesty, I love everything about the iPhone. Do I wish it could record video... and text pictures of my balls and what I leave in the toilet to all my friends? Of course. But I'm happy with it. And I'm sure my friends are.

Hakala

Mar 20, 2009
forum.theiphoneblog.com
Drop the theme customization restriction(let us change the theme/background) and add the touchstone cordless charging from palm pre. I mean seriously. That is pretty cool.

ckillam3

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Steal a sharable calendar that syncs with MobileMe.

Steal a memory card slot

Dump the 'stupid' apps like Calorie Tracker...everybody knows that is not how you loose weight!

Euroclie

May 12, 2009
Visit site
Bye bye camera, hello calendar!

What about getting rid of the camera, and having instead a real calendar application with true multiple categories support (as in "not just one or all together, but a user selectable multiple list"), and most importantly an open API for developers to write their own plugins/replacement apps like what's found on any serious smartphone/pda platform?

aeleby

May 11, 2009
Visit site
Drop: Butt Dialing (Yes it does happen, at least it does with me)
Add: Game controller add on to the bottom connector (NGage had a controller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice