Tim Cook: Parler can come back 'if they get their moderation together'

fairmarketvalue

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
As someone else mentioned in another thread, I don't get why iMore posts such articles in the forums, where they are sure to engender "political" comments that then end up with the thread being locked. The issue of Parler being dropped from the App Store, while simultaneously being dropped by Google and Amazon hosting, and Cook's "conditions" for its return to the App Store, is just such a thread subject. C'mon iMore, are forum clicks that important to your business model, even in Canada? Articles are articles. There's no need for parallel forum posting, unless comments actually are *sought*.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
As someone else mentioned in another thread, I don't get why iMore posts such articles in the forums, where they are sure to engender "political" comments that then end up with the thread being locked. The issue of Parler being dropped from the App Store, while simultaneously being dropped by Google and Amazon hosting, and Cook's "conditions" for its return to the App Store, is just such a thread subject. C'mon iMore, are forum clicks that important to your business model, even in Canada? Articles are articles. There's no need for parallel forum posting, unless comments actually are *sought*.

.....’nuf said....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saiprasad