• After more than 15 years covering everything Apple, it’s with a heavy heart we announce that we will no longer be publishing new content on iMore and the iMore forums will be closing as of November 1st, 2024.

Tim Cook blind ranks his top five Apple products of all time, including one of its most controversial (sort of)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, my top 5?

1. iPhone
2. Watch
3. iPod (classic)
4. MacBook
5. Mac Mini

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I would say:
  1. iPod Touch
  2. MacBook Pro
  3. iPhone
  4. Apple Watch
  5. Apple Wireless Keyboard with numpad
Why 1 and 5?
The iPod Touch is what got me into the Apple ecosystem in 2009. If it was not for the iPod Touch, I might be running some variant of Linux today.

Number 5
It’s because it’s the only keyboard on the market that uses my preferred Canadian Multilingual Standard keyboard layout. Microsoft used to sell those, and had an SKU as recently as 2021, but I am yet to locate one to buy.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

erikbock

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
My first Apple product was th Apple IIe, Yes I am that old. Taught myself how to program in BASIC on the thing and that launched my very successful IT career so that has to be on my list.

Apple IIe (It got me into my career)
M2 Macbook Air (My current laptop)
iPhone (Been using one since the 3GS)
Apple TV (I have 5 of them) It works great to give me a third 55" 4K screen on my Air
iPad (Now iPad Pro as I have had 3 pros along with the iPad 2 and 3.)e

Honorable mention go to my first MacBook Pro which was a 17" model that got me through grad school.

No where would that mouse be on my list. I have had one and its a train wreck.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poplolzz