Those with damaged iPhone 5 out of the box, which carrier do you use?

brijuhaha

Mar 11, 2012
Visit site
Something interesting happened to me today.

I am using the iPhone 5 Black and Slate from AT&T and the condition of the iPhone 5 is flawless.

I also purchased the verizon iPhone 5 off-contract, knowing that i could make some cash out of it.

Interestingly, the iPhone 5 white and silver i got from Apple has a damaged back and immediately asked for and exchange.

I didn't get to open it in the store as i was in hurry. Today i finally opened it and found another damaged (like scratches at the bottom).

Now I'm thinking that all the iPhone 5 from Verizon i purchased were damaged. I went to AT&T store and talked with them, and they told none of the customer had complained about the phone.

Is this happening to all verizon customers? Are at&t and sprint customers had this?

Let me know! Thanks and enjoy your day!

Vostok

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
AT&T, but bought from the Apple online store.

---------- Post Merged at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:11 PM ----------

AT&T, but bought from the Apple online store.

Lynx

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Sprint i5 32GB black slate...pre-ordered from sprint and received on launch day. It's flawless 

...on iPhone5/iOS6 via Tapatalk...

He didnt ask if you got a flawless one, he asked about those with damaged phones.

Mine had a bad screen and its a Verizon phone.

Rocket_Girl

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Something interesting happened to me today.

I am using the iPhone 5 Black and Slate from AT&T and the condition of the iPhone 5 is flawless.

I also purchased the verizon iPhone 5 off-contract, knowing that i could make some cash out of it.

Interestingly, the iPhone 5 white and silver i got from Apple has a damaged back and immediately asked for and exchange.

I didn't get to open it in the store as i was in hurry. Today i finally opened it and found another damaged (like scratches at the bottom).

Now I'm thinking that all the iPhone 5 from Verizon i purchased were damaged. I went to AT&T store and talked with them, and they told none of the customer had complained about the phone.

Is this happening to all verizon customers? Are at&t and sprint customers had this?

Let me know! Thanks and enjoy your day!

Yes, Verizon. 8 am on launch day - dings on white & slate. Received pre-order device from Apple, looks great - no dings.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods