This whole bendgate bla bla bla

iBright

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hmm. It's so annoying how people are taking this whole bendgate thing out of proportion. I just think need to just share some photos a friend sent me. I think she was making fun of me. I still love iPhones.
eru3ysut.jpg
ybe7aqeg.jpg
rumusudy.jpg
jere6a4a.jpg
e6abyje2.jpg
temure8a.jpg

Has any of you bent ur iphone 6 or the 6 plus yet?
iPhone 5S Gold ( iOS 7.1.2 )

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
This is no different than #AntennaGate or #Scuffgate. Every time Apple releases a product there are going to be people who try to make some type of massive issue out of whatever it was that was released. When you have a product as popular as the iPhone people are going to try to create some type of massive issue surrounding it that will eventually turn into nothing.

Just post the Consumer reports video on your Facebook page. What's funny is that the 6plus actually takes more force to bend than the 6.

sanibel

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Which is the exact reason I got rid of FB.
:)
Of course, you can just ignore articles/comments you don't want instead of getting rid of FB entirely. Or you might as well throw out the NYTimes or Washington Post (or any other social media publication, for that matter) because they have comments similar to FB.
Regarding the thread: Yawn. Who cares? Why bother?

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
:)
Of course, you can just ignore articles/comments you don't want instead of getting rid of FB entirely. Or you might as well throw out the NYTimes or Washington Post (or any other social media publication, for that matter) because they have comments similar to FB.
Regarding the thread: Yawn. Who cares? Why bother?

I don't read those either...for the same reason.

gmonkey88

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Since I got 6+ yesterday, I've had at least 5 people ask if the case I got is going to be enough to keep the phone from bending.
Are you kidding me?

I think the 6+ is well built and is going to do well for me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro