This is the new iPad I'm getting and why

RC46

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I went with a Black, 64 gb, Verizon
Black because all my wife's stuff is white and that we it is easier to tell her's from mine.
64 gb because I never have too much space.
Verizon because I live in Omaha and ATT does not have LTE here but Verizon does.
Come on Friday!

techmom#IM

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
32 GB Black WiFi

Since I will likely be doing a lot of photo editing on this (iPhone too small) I need GBs. I went for iTunes Match so music not a biggie. I also own 500+ iPhone apps and many ar universal. Need to cut down. And.....I'm on a budget so can't probably go with 64 GB although I'd really like to.

WiFi because my iPhone will get the most mobile use and I also have a Clear hotspot for when needed.

Black because I'm doing photo stuff and white would be distracting.

This new model because duh....photo editing on a big retina screen!

reactortrip

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
64 gig black wifi

64 gig because it's an ipad and I put a lot of stuff/apps on it.

black cause my wife has managed to make her white iphone 4 look like crap within the first few hours, which is why she got black for the 4s

wifi, because I have a rooted LTE Galaxy Nexus that tethers like a mofo and I am a cheap skate.

cjvitek

Jul 5, 2008
Visit site
I am going to be getting the 64GB version, for basically the same reasons Rene indicated.

I am flip flopping about LTE. AT&T doesn't have LTE here (and I have AT&T with my iPhone). Verizon does, but I don't know if I want to regularly pay extra for coverage (although having the hotspot capabilities is a strong incentive). If I do get LTE, it will be the Verizon version.

It will be black, because my wife/daughter's iPad at home is white (this one will be the one I use for work).

Chris

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77