Third Party Bands... where do you get them?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I know that many of us have spent a good deal of money on third party bands from places like Amazon, eBay, etc. I know that I have! I have also gotten a few from Etsy, and have been surfing around Zulily just now, and saw some interesting bands there. I know there are other places to get them, and I'm wondering if anyone else has found them in places other than "the obvious"?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I have purchased two "Lily Pulitzer style" bands on Etsy, each from a different vendor. One experience was awesome, one was so-so. I feel a little bit better about buying on Etsy than I do on eBay, but... if the ratings are good, and the shipping is free, then apparently I'm not beyond purchasing on eBay!

anachrotech

Aug 14, 2018
Visit site
I got a couple from Epic. They're okay and they have some neat colors, but I find I don't get a reassuring click when the band is properly connected. Makes me a bit uneasy, even though they appear to be properly connected.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
I got a couple from Epic. They're okay and they have some neat colors, but I find I don't get a reassuring click when the band is properly connected. Makes me a bit uneasy, even though they appear to be properly connected.

That would worry me too!

Dgray2712

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Looking at some Nike silicone sport band replicas. I have bought a couple of sport loops in the past, but was never happy with the Velcro closure. I know it’s more expensive, but I’ll stick with the Apple sport loops. All others are open to third part for me though.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2