thinking of jumping ship to iPhone 4s? is it still a viable phone?

Zombieheadshot

Dec 31, 2012
Visit site
Im a longtime Android user who does not like iOS at all. The iPhone is just not able to give me what I want, Android gives me the freedom and functionality that im looking for from my device.

That being said, that is just my personal preference. The iPhone 4s is a wonderful device (as is the 5) and I would never steer anyone away who prefers the iOS experience.

But I would highly recommend that you steer clear of Sprint. They have the worst network that I have experienced. Horrible connection speeds and coverage in my area. They are not the company to be with. Your gonna have a great phone thats horribly held back by Sprint.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
The 4S is a very solid device. If you want a bit more speed and bigger display , by all means get the 5. But the 4S should suit you just fine.

madisonjar

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Im a longtime Android user who does not like iOS at all. The iPhone is just not able to give me what I want, Android gives me the freedom and functionality that im looking for from my device.

That being said, that is just my personal preference. The iPhone 4s is a wonderful device (as is the 5) and I would never steer anyone away who prefers the iOS experience.

But I would highly recommend that you steer clear of Sprint. They have the worst network that I have experienced. Horrible connection speeds and coverage in my area. They are not the company to be with. Your gonna have a great phone thats horribly held back by Sprint.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
you must want malware :) I kid I kid

dwayne.williams

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Walmart has the iPhone 5 for $127. I would definitely go for the 5. But the 4S is rock solid. My wife has it and she loves it. It is very well built and seems just as fast as my 5. The only bad thing is that it doesn't have LTE. other than that, it is a remarkable device. It may not have the latest and greatest specs, but it out performs just about any other smartphone outside of the 5.

idrazz856

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
I love my 4s and the only thing keeping me from upgrading is that I have everything I need. 4G hasn't been released in my area so it would be a waste for me to get the 5 and not be able to use LTE. You won't regret your decision.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
I'd always default to the 5 since the screen size, LTE, and A6 are killer. However, the 4S is a great iPhone mini for anyone who doesn't need LTE and wants something smaller and less expensive.

kam2958

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
i presently have the bb 9930, am really considering going to 4s. i would have to buy off craigslist, will not pay sprint buy out fee. do you think i would be making the right decision? ok - another stupid ?, can you use berryweather with this. any input you could give me would be greatly appreciated, thanks all

also another sill ? can you use themes, wallpapers, change icons on this phone, yes i'm one of those

thanks again

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
i presently have the bb 9930, am really considering going to 4s. i would have to buy off craigslist, will not pay sprint buy out fee. do you think i would be making the right decision? ok - another stupid ?, can you use berryweather with this. any input you could give me would be greatly appreciated, thanks all

also another sill ? can you use themes, wallpapers, change icons on this phone, yes i'm one of those

thanks again

Sorry kam,
No BerryWeather but lots of other good weather apps.
Get that 4S & don't look back.
Good Luck

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
You can change wallpapers and move icons around, there are no themes. I came from a BB9930 to the 4s and haven't looked back. The 4s is a great device.

iquinn

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
To the OP. I made the switch from Blackberry to iOS back when the 3GS first came out. My advise is to go for it, there may be some growing pains along the way, but the end result will be worth it. Once you learn to let go of the ADD that Blackberry is known to cause you will find that you once again enjoy using your phone and that for the first time your phone is truly smart.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR