• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

Thinking about upgrading to 7 plus

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Hi I have been thinking about upgrading as I want more memory. Been offered $850 (AUD) for my 6s Plus 64 is that a good price?

CherryLane

Sep 14, 2015
Gumtree in Australia.

But now the lady won't talk to me so I will let it go. Thanks for your advice though. 👍

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Hi I have been thinking about upgrading as I want more memory. Been offered $850 (AUD) for my 6s Plus 64 is that a good price?

I think that would be a fairly reasonable to high price, especially since it's second hand (unboxed). If you are able to sell it for that price then the upgrade cost to the iPhone will be minimal and well worth the money. I presume you are looking to get the 128GB model? Or are we splashing out and getting the big boy 256GB?

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
In my opinion, if you like to upgrade every year I wouldn't worry about upgrading to the 7plus and just wait until the next September release.