thinking about trading my 5s in for a 5c thoughts?

Ventana654

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Reason being is it seems like the battery runs way too fast on the 5s. I loved my 5 and the 5c is basically a 5. I love the colors and I dont need a touch id and I dont need the super fast processor and stuff when I am so used to the 5. Whats your guys batteries like on an average day and is the 5c an overall good phone?

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
Hey friend :)
its nice u owner of ur a great 5S , its depend ur cellur usage & wifi usage like continues background app refresh , network search , apps udpates , gaming that lots of reasons for consume ur battery life

if u want to read review about iphone5S battery then click this :- http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/263687-iphone-5s-battery-life.html

!! if u really get worry about battery of 5S and if u love color then ur choice to get 5C instead of 5S. otherwise don't need to changeover !!
IMO : - 5S & 5C both r great iPhone

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I have no problems lasts all day?? My worse battery phone w the Htc one OMG anyways been on a good half hour and at 99% still... I keep on auto brightness and turned off some things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ventana654

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hey friend :)
its nice u owner of ur a great 5S , its depend ur cellur usage & wifi usage like continues background app refresh , network search , apps udpates , gaming that lots of reasons for consume ur battery life

if u want to read review about iphone5S battery then click this :- http://forums.imore.com/iphone-5s/263687-iphone-5s-battery-life.html

!! if u really get worry about battery of 5S and if u love color then ur choice to get 5C instead of 5S. otherwise don't need to changeover !!
IMO : - 5S & 5C both r great iPhone

does the 5c really last longer then the 5s battery wise

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Reason being is it seems like the battery runs way too fast on the 5s. I loved my 5 and the 5c is basically a 5. I love the colors and I dont need a touch id and I dont need the super fast processor and stuff when I am so used to the 5. Whats your guys batteries like on an average day and is the 5c an overall good phone?

If you think that you'll enjoy using an iPhone 5C more than your iPhone 5S then go for it. I currently have the iPhone 5 and my battery life is excellent, but it was also excellent with the iPhone 4S I had prior. As for the average battery life of the 5C or any iPhone , that will depend on the way you use it. The first thing I would change would be the brightness level on the display and then gauge the battery life from there. If it improves, great, if not, look at the apps and / or services that may be using location services more than they should.

iRiidium

Jan 8, 2014
Visit site
Perhaps turn off location services altogether and re-enable them only when you need them.

Sent from my liberated iridium rMini LTE

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I have both, honestly the battery life is the same really. It depends on what you are doing on it, signal strength, brightness, etc.

Sent from something awesome using Tapatalk.

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm seeing about the same if not a little better battery between my 5s and the 5. The 5c is a nice phone, if your not happy with the 5s give the 5c a shot.

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Ventana654, before you trade in your phone for poor battery life, try resetting it.

I got my 5s with excellent battery life. Then one day I took it to an Apple-authorized place to get my screen checked. They reset it and ever since then my battery has been pretty poor. Two days ago I decided to reset it again and guess what - the problem got fixed!! Now my battery life is back to normal. And "normal" for Apple is pretty great!

Try this, it could help.

Ventana654

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Ventana654, before you trade in your phone for poor battery life, try resetting it.

I got my 5s with excellent battery life. Then one day I took it to an Apple-authorized place to get my screen checked. They reset it and ever since then my battery has been pretty poor. Two days ago I decided to reset it again and guess what - the problem got fixed!! Now my battery life is back to normal. And "normal" for Apple is pretty great!

Try this, it could help.

what is ur battery like now? i was on a phone call for an hour and my battery went down 18%

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
what is ur battery like now? i was on a phone call for an hour and my battery went down 18%

How much percentage would you think is acceptable? I mean I don't see the 5c getting any better than the 5s? Got a screen shot of your usual battery life?
This was my best so far I was actually trying to kill my phone.

7aga2uve.jpg

JobSteves

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Maybe try downloading carat. Peter (of imore) said he used it and found that Facebook was using so much battery that if he just got rid of it he'd save like 2 hours of battery.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR