They’re here!!!!!!!!!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I know I can’t be the only one excited about the new iPad mini. I have a mini2 & will finally be upgrading. I didn’t see a need to upgrade when the 4 came out, but now my 2 is showing its age. The larger iPads are too big for me & the 4 was just too old.

Will you all get a new Mini?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
At this point in my life, the iPad in any iteration is not on my list of items to have. Granted, I have to use an iPad at work for testing and demo purposes, but for personal use, I’ll stick with my iPhone and MacBook Pro.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
At this point in my life, the iPad in any iteration is not on my list of items to have. Granted, I have to use an iPad at work for testing and demo purposes, but for personal use, I’ll stick with my iPhone and MacBook Pro.

I use it a lot when I’m in my room & not reading. I don’t have a TV in the bedroom, so it comes in handy. I also love the size. This is only my 3rd iPad & I’m pretty sure it’ll be another 5+ years before I even consider upgrading again.

ksassy

Mar 9, 2017
Visit site
No iPad Mini for me since we have 3 iPads in our household plus I have a MacBook Pro so not enough use cases for us to justify one. There's definitely a love and niche for the mini. Enjoy your upgraded iPad Mini!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My teen son has my old iPad Pro (original 9.7” cellular model) and uses it on occasion to surf the web and watch movies, but still, the bulk of his movie watching is on his iPhone.

Whenever he tells me he’s watching a movie, it’s on his iPhone, even though there’s a working 32” flat screen TV in his room...smh

Last edited:

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
The mini is definitely a niche product, but I’m glad Apple decided to upgrade it for those of us that are rocking really old minis. I can’t wait until it’s in my hands LOL

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I use my 9.7” Pro at work. I was a big mini fan but my mini 4 is now my 2 year old’s iPad. Can’t see me getting a new mini. Then again.... you never know. Lol

li2327

Jun 28, 2009
Visit site
I have the iPad Pro 10.5 even though my grandson took it hostage. I bought a MacBook Pro but also now have. Microsoft surface pro with keyboard which is now my go to device. I really need to stop. Lol!!!!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Had they shrunk the bezel, it would be a no brainer, BUT for now I will stick to my 10.5 inch. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh