there is an error with Facebook on iPhone since 2 - 3 weeks ago

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
there is an error with Facebook on iPhone since 2 - 3 weeks ago

IF I LOGGED IN to my Facebook account , when i go to my friends Facebook page or a Facebook organisation page(bbc new , cnn news ) ( no matter on safari ) , it will only show the most recent 1 week or 3 to 4 days posts , any posts afterward , until 2014 December will not shown ,

so when i scroll down 2015 jan - march is missing, 2007- 2014 dec is there ,

WHEN I LOGGED OUT my Facebook account , and browse my friends Facebook page or a Facebook organisation page (bbc new , cnn news ) , 2015 jan - march posts is back

the most i can browse is 12 hours ago, then the next i can browse is apirl 15 , 9 days go missing , 16 , 17 , 18 ,19 , 20 ,21, 22, 23, 24 of April all go missing

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Facebook is a horrifically written application, and while they do weekly updates, they almost NEVER actually fix any of the major issues with the app (this is true on all formats too, iOS or Android). You'll have great performance for a while and then weeks of screwy crap...and it all boils down to how lazy the developers are for Facebook (like the idea that splitting off Facebook Messenger was a better option vs. just fixing the messenger service in the original app, go figure).

The day the Facebook app runs flawlessly and consistently will be the day that Facebook is bought by some other entity and their development group is completely replaced.

hatchettjack

Dec 15, 2014
Visit site
Facebook would much rather you look at the full webpage from a computer so you can see all those amazing advertisements! Their mobile app will always be crap! On purpose

Sent from my  6+

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Facebook is a horrifically written application, and while they do weekly updates, they almost NEVER actually fix any of the major issues with the app (this is true on all formats too, iOS or Android). You'll have great performance for a while and then weeks of screwy crap...and it all boils down to how lazy the developers are for Facebook (like the idea that splitting off Facebook Messenger was a better option vs. just fixing the messenger service in the original app, go figure).

The day the Facebook app runs flawlessly and consistently will be the day that Facebook is bought by some other entity and their development group is completely replaced.

i have updated my post , refresh page ,
do you have the same issue with Facebook ? not just the Facebook app , but on safari and chrome , it have the same problem

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site
Facebook would much rather you look at the full webpage from a computer so you can see all those amazing advertisements! Their mobile app will always be crap! On purpose

Sent from my  6+

not only the Facebook app , even when i browse Facebook from safari and google chrome ,
it have the same problem , i have updated my post ,refresh it

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
not only the Facebook app , even when i browse Facebook from safari and google chrome ,
it have the same problem , i have updated my post ,refresh it

At times, yes. I have problems with Facebook on all devices...most times the issue is more frequently on my iPhone, but Facebook will regularly get squirrelly on my Macbook Pro as well, loading only portions of a page, not loading any pictures, not updating statuses, etc etc etc.

Facebook has historically been known as a half a$$ed product.

Illustrator Joe

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site
At times, yes. I have problems with Facebook on all devices...most times the issue is more frequently on my iPhone, but Facebook will regularly get squirrelly on my Macbook Pro as well, loading only portions of a page, not loading any pictures, not updating statuses, etc etc etc.

I like messenger as a stand alone app works good. But the overall FB app is a joke.

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

facebook is cia , u kno

gfederline9

Banned
Apr 1, 2015
Visit site

so apple gonna buy Facebook and make it Facebook s plus

iface

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
facebook is cia , u kno

lol...no, it's not. It's simply a really simple database for ANY government agency (from local all the way up the food chain) to get your personal information without much effort at all. I always get a kick out of people who list their whole world on Facebook for the world to see, knowing how simple it is to get access to said information, and to use it in the event something happens where it would be relevant to law enforcement or government investigations.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal