Theme: LS Frost for iPhone 5

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Had a bit of time this morning, so I thought I'd port an older theme over to iPhone 5. Here is LS Frost:

lI2JJ6E.jpg

Downloads:
Standard Version
Wallpaper JPEGifier Version

Also required: Lockscreen Clock Hide (Cydia, free).
Status bar icons, l to r: BiteSMS, themed OpenNotifier, OpenNotifier, IntelliscreenX, IntelliscreenX

Happy to answer questions if needed. There is a really good ReadMe file included with the theme that will answer a LOT of basic questions on how to change weather, how to move things around, etc. If you have a question, it very well could be answered there!

Original design by technouse

bgeorge

May 27, 2012
Visit site
This is awesome! Thanks for allowing us to use it. My only question is how can I get rid of the slider bar? Is it an image? Or what?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
This is awesome! Thanks for allowing us to use it. My only question is how can I get rid of the slider bar? Is it an image? Or what?

What do you mean by get rid of it? Right now it's transparent...do you mean the wispy 3-line slider? Screenshot me if you can.

bgeorge

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah the three lines was what I was referring too. Should have said that earlier. Would have made more sense

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Sure, if you want to replace or delete them it's in theme/Bundles/com.apple.TelephonyUI and the images start with bottombarknobgray. Replace with others from a different theme or delete to use the stock slider, or just download a new slider and put it above Frost in WinterBoard.

bgeorge

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the help. This is what I ended up doing with the theme. ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1363477786.489114.jpg

Also is there a way to find the refresh rate? I found this. But not sure what it really all means

fetchWeatherData(dealWithWeather,postal);
setTimeout(weatherRefresherTemp, 60*1000*updateInterval);

I'm thinking 60 times 1000. Is an hour?

Last edited:

bgeorge

May 27, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to add calendar appointments to this theme ? Would you have to go into the HTML file and add stuff?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW