Theme: LowFrost (Bundled with ClearHighNotifications)

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
LUcV08x.jpg

A different take on the LS Frost lock screen theme I uploaded a couple of days ago. Bundled with ClearHighNotifications for clear lock screen notification alerts and secondary notifications moved to the top of your screen.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rjtyrvooif3ye2j/LowFrost.zip

Also needed from Cydia: Lockscreen Clock Hide and NoLockNotificationsBG (which makes the secondary notifications transparent).

Original design and installation notes by technouse.
ClearHighNotifications by me; if you'd like that without the lockscreen theme visit this thread.

Installation Notes:
How to Change the Weather Location: Open LockBackground.html and scroll down to the line beginning with var locale=' and change your location there. I have the default set to Ann Arbor, Michigan

Modifying this theme: Do whatever you want to modify this theme, I just ask that if you release your own version, please credit the original artist whose element/s you may have utilized.

How to move the overlay and its contents around the screen (borrowed from d0ink @macthemes): 1. Open up OverlayHD.png in Photoshop or some type of editing program. 2. Move the transparent Overlay to your liking and save the .png file. 3. Now open up LockBackground.html with Wordpad and search for the following strings, below I have explained what is what.

Edit the TOP value's to move it up/down:
".weekday" : Displays the current weekday ".month" : Displays the current month ".date" : Displays the current date ".icon" : Main Weathericon display "#temp" : Displays the main current temp. below the Main Weathericon "clock" : Displays the current time "jour0" : Displays the break character / for day 1 Hi/Lo temperature "jour1" : Displays the break character / for day 2 Hi/Lo temperature "jour2" : Displays the break character / for day 3 Hi/Lo temperature "day0" : Displays Day 1 "day1" : Displays Day 2 "day2" : Displays Day 3 "wIcon0" : Displays Day 1 Weathericon "wIcon1" : Displays Day 2 Weathericon "wIcon2" : Displays Day 3 Weathericon "hi0" : Displays Hi temperature for Day 1 "hi1" : Displays Hi temperature for Day 2 "hi2" : Displays Hi temperature for Day 3 "low0" : Displays Lo temperature for Day 1 "low1" : Displays Lo temperature for Day 2 "low2" : Displays Lo temperature for Day 3

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Massie,
Does the zip file you have also include the ClearHighNotifications?

If i d/l the LowFrost.zip file will that have all I need to make my LS look like the image you posted above?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
ClearHigh is built into the theme so it's not a separate download, but note: "Also needed from Cydia: Lockscreen Clock Hide and NoLockNotificationsBG (which makes the secondary notifications transparent)."

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
ClearHigh is built into the theme so it's not a separate download, but note: "Also needed from Cydia: Lockscreen Clock Hide and NoLockNotificationsBG (which makes the secondary notifications transparent)."

Yup got those add on apps installed.

so, to install the LS using the zip file.. how do you do that again?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Download using ifile, click Unarchiver, move unzipped folder into Library/Themes, enable in WinterBoard.
Or dl/unzip on a computer then ssh it over, etc.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Nice work! iPhone 5 only?

This one is, but you can find the original LS Frost for iPhone 4/4S at this page: Frost LS by ~technouse on deviantART
Mine will probably load on an earlier device, but you would need to play with the html and the overlay image to get it to look right by moving elements around to fit the 4S screen. Easier to just start with the one for the 4S.

You can still download ClearHighNotifications to use the 4S version of the theme though.

Rockdog97

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
Download using ifile, click Unarchiver, move unzipped folder into Library/Themes, enable in WinterBoard.
Or dl/unzip on a computer then ssh it over, etc.

Thanks.. I had a Duh moment..

well seems that this theme wont work on my 4s anyways... humph!

:)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner