The typical Apple first week of March event

siddo_d

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
If Apple sticks to their typical paradigm, shouldn't there be an 'iPad' or another product event be in the next 2 weeks. And invites this coming week?

Of course, I haven't forgotten they only just released the iPad 4 but whose to say they won't release an iteration to the Mini? Also the Apple TV box.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
If Apple sticks to their typical paradigm, shouldn't there be an 'iPad' or another product event be in the next 2 weeks. And invites this coming week?

Of course, I haven't forgotten they only just released the iPad 4 but whose to say they won't release an iteration to the Mini? Also the Apple TV box.

I think we will see something for the Apple TV and maybe some more focus on content across all platforms. More content partnerships, more streaming, more education partnerships.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Tre

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Apple has had a March event for the last 5 years (although one time it was the first week of April). Anyways, I'm hoping for an Apple TV improvement with more app integration.
BTW, here is a history of Apple's "special events":
applesched.gif

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Going by your spreadsheet - if history is any indicator - '08 , '10 and '12 had a lot of announcement... '09 & '11 had fewer... So '13 might be another "slow" year...

Tre

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Looks like we aren't getting the usual March special event.... hopefully something will pop-up in early April otherwise we are outta luck until June.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro