The Single Biggest Issue Or Problem You Have With Any Apple Desktop?

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
No matter what model of Apple desktop computer you own, Everyone has issues, What is your biggest issue or complaint if you have one now on a consistent basis?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
The biggest issue I have with an Apple desktop is that the vast majority of software won't run in the native OS.

If it did, I would happily switch. Until that day comes, I will stay firmly entrenched in Windoze.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Not being fluent with a Mac is my biggest personal complaint which is all on me

I thing about it all the time but as mentioned above I'm also very knowledgable on a PC and don't see myself going Mac anytime soon

sherpa14k

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Unfortunately tons of software is available only for windows, including games. So I have VMware fusion for those situations. But by experience I always know about somebody got his/her PC formatted or infected by virus or run too slow. Then I smile.

Sent from my iPad using iMore Forums

Mr.Willie

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
iTunes wants to keep switching to its default location.

I set it to a networked drive, if it doesn't see it for a femto second, it switches the default llibary location.

New iTunes update with every iOS release. Really can't they have a 'general' interface so it doesn't require updates ? This becomes a problem for people with an older Mac. My mom was given a Nano, but couldn't use it because her running system wasn't new enough.

maflynn

Feb 4, 2015
Visit site
iTunes wants to keep switching to its default location.
Yep, when I had my music on a DAS, it kept defaulting to the internal drive - very frustrating. The only thing that fixed that, was getting a 2TB iMac that allowed me to have my music on the internal drive.

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
The Retina display doesn't have a protective glass causing tiny scratches to appear on by dirt on the keyboard. Those scratches are not noticeable then the display is on, but definitely an issue for me when cleaning the display and seeing those scratches.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods