The original Apple Watch is now obsolete as Apple wants you to rethink the concept of time

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Watch is more than a mere time piece. It’s a computer that fits on your wrist. With that being said, 8 years is a long time in computer life… ;)

The fact that I’ve not worn a non-smartwatch or even purchased one since getting the original Watch is a testament to usefulness I get from the latter.

An argument can be made that the Watch, like the iPhone, is a technological marvel.

Reactions: pr1nce and FFR

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Might bring out my series zero to see if it still works.

I don’t even know where mine is. I gave it to away after getting the Series 3 and then I gave away the Series 3 when I purchased the Series 5. I’m surprised I still have my Series 5, but it has performed so well to where I haven’t needed to replace it yet. I am interested in a Series 9, but not to the point of craving it. I’d spring for an Ultra 2 if I can find a professional-looking watch band for it.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
I don’t even know where mine is. I gave it to away after getting the Series 3 and then I gave away the Series 3 when I purchased the Series 5. I’m surprised I still have my Series 5, but it has performed so well to where I haven’t needed to replace it yet. I am interested in a Series 9, but not to the point of craving it. I’d spring for an Ultra 2 if I can find a professional-looking watch band for it.

I’m replacing my series 6 with an ultra 2, I say go for it.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m replacing my series 6 with an ultra 2, I say go for it.

giphy.gif

Sometime this weekend, I’ll visit an Apple Store and/or Best Buy to get a good look at the Ultra 2 and then see if I can find a band that I find office-ready. If I do find one then the Ultra 2 is as good as bought. :) If not then so be it. I’m not in a rush or anything.

Reactions: pr1nce

pr1nce

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My Series 5 still works very well for me. I’ve thought about going to Best Buy and looking at the Series 9 or even a Series 8. I’m not really in a hurry to upgrade.

Reactions: Just_Me_D

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, last night I went to a nearby Best Buy store and purchased a brand new Watch Ultra 2 with the Indigo Alpine Loop band. The speed and responsiveness of this watch are amazing and I’m glad I decided to get it.

Reactions: FFR

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77