The official: I got my iPhone 6 plus

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
could you please tell me if the tabs on safari reload every time you open more tabs? that reloading tabs make me crazy....
also, have you noticed speed improvements or is it like the 5s

I haven't seen any releasing each time I open a new tab. Yes there is a slight speed improvement, but vaguely

martinlmnt

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I'm now a fan of the larger phones. Love the Plus. Picked mine up this morning in Glasgow. Never done it through a store on launch day before but it was so easy. Especially reserving and having a separate line! Queued for an hour then in and out of the store within 15 minutes. Shiny new Space Grey iPhone in my hands.

xoxojess

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
I got to my Verizon store at 9:45PM last night and I was first in line. Store opened at 8AM and at 8:07AM, I walked out with a 6 Plus 64GB! It's incredibly beautiful and I don't find it too big at all.

Earl Rogers

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
I had a Samsung Galaxy Note 3 , But all my other tech toys were Apple products iPad Air , Macbook Pro Retina , Apple Tv everything meshed so well so when the iPhone 5s came out I made the family complete . I pre ordered at the Sprint store last Friday I went for the iPhone 6+ 64 gig Gold. I hope they mine in store when I get there to switch out my son's phone and hopefully pick up mine as well.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Got mine at 8:15 this morning. First in line. All 20 people at the verizon store walked out with pluses. It was a great morning and experience.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice