The new iTunes 12.2.2 will not download on OS X beta 3 and other problems

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't find it. I posted this on another thread and hadn't seen any reply. For the last few days I've been trying to download iTunes 12.2.2. I click to install, but it gets to about 13mb in when it stops and gives me the update button again. I also went to Pages and it told me I had an update available, but I went to the app store and the only thing sitting there waiting to install is iTunes. I'm using El Capitan Beta 3. Anyone having this problem? On to another problem. I'm also Beta testing iOS 9 and also having trouble updating apps. I click update and it just sits there. I've tried updating these at home and at my mothers whose internet speeds are faster then what I have. I thought that was the problem. Is this something I need to report in feed back? Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the development of the new OS X and iOS 9. Thanks in advance for any advice.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but I couldn't find it. I posted this on another thread and hadn't seen any reply. For the last few days I've been trying to download iTunes 12.2.2. I click to install, but it gets to about 13mb in when it stops and gives me the update button again. I also went to Pages and it told me I had an update available, but I went to the app store and the only thing sitting there waiting to install is iTunes. I'm using El Capitan Beta 3. Anyone having this problem? On to another problem. I'm also Beta testing iOS 9 and also having trouble updating apps. I click update and it just sits there. I've tried updating these at home and at my mothers whose internet speeds are faster then what I have. I thought that was the problem. Is this something I need to report in feed back? Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the development of the new OS X and iOS 9. Thanks in advance for any advice.

It's possible that the new iTunes 12.2.2 is not compatible with OS X 10.11 beta 3. Beta 6 was released on Aug 3, so I'd suggest updating El Capitan to the latest beta and trying again to get the new iTunes update.

twilite2000

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
It's possible that the new iTunes 12.2.2 is not compatible with OS X 10.11 beta 3. Beta 6 was released on Aug 3, so I'd suggest updating El Capitan to the latest beta and trying again to get the new iTunes update.

First I want to thank you for your suggestion. I'm sorry I made a mistaken some details. I'm running currently running iOS 9 public beta 5. I didn't think beta 6 was for the public, only developers. I'm also running public beta 4 for OS X. When installing the first beta on my computer it made me change my password. When turning my device off then on I had to use my new password but before I could use my computer I would get pop ups requiring me to put in my old password to access some things in keychain. I figured something was wrong with keychain so I change my password thru keychain and now everything works. I still don't understand why everything didn't change over to the new password initially. I'm now able to download apps on my iPad and iPhone that were just hanging there. Still don't know why I can't download iTunes 12.2.2. My husband is having the issue.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner