• Welcome to the all-new iMore Forums! - We're still moving some things around, so you may see a few quirks here and there, but we're working on getting things fully completed as soon as possible. For now, take a look around, and if you run into any major issues, please let us know in this thread!

The new iPad kills off those ugly white bezels for good!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
I guess I’m one of those people who concentrates on using a device that I’ve purchased rather than complain about section surrounding the display. It was never ugly or attractive to me. It was merely a bezel and nothing more.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
No, I don’t like the white margins, but that is not enough of a reason to buy a new one, particularly as it would mean buying two new flexible stands because the new iPad is bigger !

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
I guess I’m one of those people who concentrates on using a device that I’ve purchased rather than complain about section surrounding the display. It was never ugly or attractive to me. It was merely a bezel and nothing more.

I totally agree. I have a white/gold iPad 9.7" due for an upgrade. I would have happily got another white/gold one if they had them. Instead i'm going for a blue Air I think.