The Most Expensive iPhone X

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I often hear people say that they always buy “the most expensive iPhone” and it’s a safe bet that they’ll buy “the most expensive iPhone X”. With that in mind, I always wondered why they didn’t say what was more accurate - that they always buy an iPhone with the most storage space. Think about it. With the exception of having more storage, what makes one more expensive than the other? With the exception of having more storage space, are they not identical in EVERY way?

Last edited:

alphatectz

Nov 26, 2016
Visit site
The 8 and X is basically the same, x tad bit larger, face id,full screen, and so on.

8 tad smaller then the x not a full screen. Doesn't offer the portrait beta mode (which I don't care for) and some other stuff the x offers which I think is a waste.

Matty

Trusted Member
May 24, 2014
Visit site
Except for storage, they are identical.

Well there are a couple differences but nothing major. iPhone 8 vs X. The first is obviously "Face ID". The next would be the HDR display. That would be a nice upgrade for viewing videos and various other content. The other would be in the camera department relating to the "Portrait Lighting" which is still in beta but its an additional feature that the iPhone X has :)

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The 8 and X is basically the same, x tad bit larger, face id,full screen, and so on.

8 tad smaller then the x not a full screen. Doesn't offer the portrait beta mode (which I don't care for) and some other stuff the x offers which I think is a waste.

Huh?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well there are a couple differences but nothing major. iPhone 8 vs X. The first is obviously "Face ID". The next would be the HDR display. That would be a nice upgrade for viewing videos and various other content. The other would be in the camera department relating to the "Portrait Lighting" which is still in beta but its an additional feature that the iPhone X has :)

dejanh correctly answered the question in regard to what I laid out in the original post. With the exception of storage space, the most expensive iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, etc., are completely identical to their less expensive counterparts.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox