The island and screen protectors.

theKHMERboy

May 12, 2013
Visit site
I have an iPhone 12 Pro Max for about 2 years now and I never put a screen protector on the phone and it’s still pretty clear and clean. Try to take care of my phone the best way I can. Honestly as much as I still love this phone have been considering the 14 pro max

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
https://www.gadgetshieldz.com/apple-iphone-14-pro-screen-protector-screen-guard.html
I'm seeing glass screen protectors that cover the camera and face hardware vs the old notch cutouts. Have any of you gone that route and noticed a performance impact?

I'm considering no projector for once but on the fence. It really does seem like 12 and on phones have better screens. I'm also pretty hard on phones. I'm more concerned about scratches than cracks.

Thank you.

I'm using this film screen protector from Gadgetshieldz which has the pill-shaped cutout for the 14 Pro and Pro max, it is good for the camera cause if the front camera is covered the quality will be looking low! This protector is good and sticks well, it can self-heal the scratches that occur on it so looks good as new!

Last edited:

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm using this film screen protector from Gadgetshieldz which has the pill-shaped cutout for the 14 Pro and Pro max, it is good for the camera cause if the front camera is covered the quality will be looking low! This protector is good and sticks well, it can self-heal the scratches that occur on it so looks good as new!

Interesting stuff.

So far I have not seen front facing camera degradation and have become fond of all but the speaker slit covered. Also, getting the thinner spec glass protectors I like on is fast, accurate and low cost.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’m using this one in my 14PM with no issues:

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for iPhone 14 Pro Max [Case Friendly] - Sensor Protection / 2 Pack https://a.co/gPqtzeL

scott Lashville

Sep 30, 2021
Visit site
Yes, even with tempered glass covering the front camera it will not be an issue until it gets scratched and the images look bad! So I was suggesting a cutout screen protector so we don't have to change it for a long time!

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I’m using this one in my 14PM with no issues:

Spigen Tempered Glass Screen Protector [GlasTR EZ FIT] designed for iPhone 14 Pro Max [Case Friendly] - Sensor Protection / 2 Pack https://a.co/gPqtzeL

I pretty much always like Spigen stuff but for this new phone tried an ESR brand 3 pack that stated the .26 mm thickness and was less expensive. Now I see same ESR I got have gone up $7???? You reminded me to order a 14 Pro Max Liquid Air.

FWIW, I find searching out the thinner glass worth it. Tozo have been good but a last purchase for family phones didn't seem to stick as well. I wash my phone a lot so the way the ESR are thin and holding up might still have their now same cost as Spigen be in consideration.

The point of Spigen and Liquid Air as in first months of owning 12 Pro Max several cases not Apple or Spigen had poor fit or quality.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW