The iPhone is the best device to date for me

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Re: iPhone vs Android

Every time I come back to this forum or Reddit I’m always reminded of why I previously left. It’s always because of the obnoxious fanboys.

Well you should seek some help for that, doesn’t sound very healthy.

giphy.gif

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
iPhone vs Android

Every time I come back to this forum or Reddit I’m always reminded of why I previously left. It’s always because of the obnoxious fanboys.

Wait, you left?

Apple surely has their flaws, but laying out that those flaws of them and their products are not the end of the world doesn’t make one an obnoxious fanboy.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Good morning all! Reading through the posts, I am somewhat impressed at how civil most of them are… almost that is. If you’re inclined to use adjectives that imply or are borderline on name calling, please think twice. There’s nothing wrong with healthy debate, please just keep it healthy by remaining civil! Thanks!

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site

You can probably find that argument raging over at Android Central. Head over there and explain to all those Android hardliners why they’re wrong.

Thanks for the advice, but not much point when they are moving to an iPhone all on their own.

"Thinking of leaving Samsung S21 Ultra for iPhone 13 Pro Max... "

https://forums.androidcentral.com/s...ving-samsung-s21-ultra-iphone-13-pro-max.html

I guess this chart is more accurate than some care for.

4f8a0b5265b4b5b969a63585637e86ad.jpg

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
I switched when the Note 7 debacle happened. I am very pleased with Apple. Only thing I miss is being able to use the pencil with phone. I loved the spen. Wish apple would allow pencil to work with the phone

anon(50597)

Trusted Member
Dec 2, 2008
Visit site
I use both iPhone and Android. Neither is better than the other. For my personal use I can easily point out pros and cons of both sides. Defending trillion dollar companies cracks me up.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I use both iPhone and Android. Neither is better than the other. For my personal use I can easily point out pros and cons of both sides. Defending trillion dollar companies cracks me up.

Heresy, I say, this is heresy.
Only Apple is the most bestest.

o4liberty

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
The main difference between the two is that Apple just works period! With android apps don’t work as well and is subject to more lock ups and freezing this had been my experience with both. Also Apple gets more life in their devices with updates for over 5 years and every device gets them a the same time. Google needs to get the update thing going like Apple has.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The main difference between the two is that Apple just works period! With android apps don’t work as well and is subject to more lock ups and freezing this had been my experience with both. Also Apple gets more life in their devices with updates for over 5 years and every device gets them a the same time. Google needs to get the update thing going like Apple has.

giphy.gif

Must be the Sierra blue

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
I am on the fence for the new iPhone 13, I have been using my twin brothers SE20 since he passed and I actually like the device for my daily driver and does the job quite well.

I will give it a month and see if I can get to the Apple store to play around with one before I make the decision. I don’t like T Mobile store device display security where you can’t even pick up the device properly and play with it.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Well the figures for the year 2021 are jn and the iPhone seems to be steamrolling every other flagship and midrange android on the market.

c63cbf8550d8e44e203147a6660a82e2.png

This thread used to be called iPhone vs android, wonder what happened.

sleepngbear

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
I was a huge Blackberry user/fan right up until they switched to android, shortly after which I ditched my beloved Z10 and went kicking and screaming to an iPhone. I know Android has its rabid fans, but it always seemed to me to be a crap shoot on whether or not you got a good flavor of it depending on what brand of phone you got. Apple made all that ridiculously simple. I also like how well Apple devices can sync, and has has continued to improve that integration over the years. I’ve got an iPhone (third one), iPad (third ones, Mac Mini (third one), Apple Watch 6 (first one), and most recently Apple TV (x2) and they all talk to each other seamlessly. Maybe Android devices can do it as well, I don’t know, but all my Apples do everything I need stupid easily. Getting long in the tooth such that I am and not the techie geek I used to be, there’s a lot to be said for stupid easy.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro