The Iphone "Ipohne" could not be restored. An unknown error occured 2.

I

iMore Question

Hi, When I restore my Iphone 4, the file download.. then extract file...then restoring Iphone and finally when Verifying software it says "The Iphone "Iphone" could not be restored. An Unknown error occured 2". Then I googled for the solution, I found many solutions but nothing worked. I update my Itunes, used different computer, restart my computer and delete the Iphone software file the redownload it, but still not worked :( :( Finally I found this page, So please someone if know about this solution please help Me... My iphone is in recovery mode since 2 weeks... I'll be very thankfull to everyone. :) :) :) :) :) :)

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
You may want to see if it can go into DFU mode and then try restoring. You may want to try a tool like RecBoot or iReb to kick it out of recovery mode. If nothing works, you may want to schedule an appointment at your local Apple Store to see if they can fix it.

iOS Gravity

Sep 24, 2013
Visit site
IMO if it costs over $100 to get it repaired, I would just get a newer phone since the iPhone 4 is unlikely to get iOS 8 and the 5C and 5S are selling for around $100 with on contract. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2