The iPhone 14 Pro Max is still in stock at Mint Mobile

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
Maybe those inside the borders of a metro area could really benefit from these low cost third party carriers like Mint?
My experience toward the outer edge of a suburb of a metro area hasn’t been great. It got the job done-ish but service was a substantial step downward from being directly with Verizon. I did save over 30$ a month and i was staying with the Verizon network via a Verizon third party reseller. Just demonstrably IME not the same. Ultimately my experience is: if you can comfortably afford it, stay with one of the big three. IME life’s too short for ‘just ok’ cell service :)

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Maybe those inside the borders of a metro area could really benefit from these low cost third party carriers like Mint?
My experience toward the outer edge of a suburb of a metro area hasn’t been great. It got the job done-ish but service was a substantial step downward from being directly with Verizon. I did save over 30$ a month and i was staying with the Verizon network via a Verizon third party reseller. Just demonstrably IME not the same. Ultimately my experience is: if you can comfortably afford it, stay with one of the big three. IME life’s too short for ‘just ok’ cell service :)

I just traveled with associates who tease me for giving money to Verizon. Guess who always had data when they complained? Me.

In my work world we give a lot of support to staff for personal matters. That's hundreds of phones beyond the company's 200ish mobile devices. I get the value available with the MVNOs, but over and over I see Verizon superior with T-Mobile and fi improving. Add pockets where AT&T is dominant.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I just traveled with associates who tease me for giving money to Verizon. Guess who always had data when they complained? Me.

In my work world we give a lot of support to staff for personal matters. That's hundreds of phones beyond the company's 200ish mobile devices. I get the value available with the MVNOs, but over and over I see Verizon superior with T-Mobile and fi improving. Add pockets where AT&T is dominant.

This

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site

I wanted to update this as I’ve now been with T Mobile for several weeks and have been able to get around. What a substantial difference from my previous MVNO (it was a Verizon reseller. In my area I believe Verizon to be the best). For data it has been like going from VCR to BluRay. I rarely listen to any radio or similar, I play Apple Music. Bouncing between and fat skipping songs has been super charged. I was running maps and music at the same time in Florida from coast to coast.
As well a regular place I go, and sit, where I’d see bars but my data would crawl especially bringing up ThinkOrSwim stock trading app and others needing data, it would crawl. Now it zips (and again I think Verizon is the better network here).
To be fair, some of it could be the newer 14 playing nicer than my previous 11. But this was my experience when I switched from Verizon to the Verizon mvno on my 11, s decidedly noticeable step down in network quality.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2