The iPhone 14 Plus makes sense for one group of people

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Absolutely agree. It is also not a bad phone for the younger crowd that is depending on mommy and daddy to provide their phones.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Absolutely agree. It is also not a bad phone for the younger crowd that is depending on mommy and daddy to provide their phones.

The article was well-written and author was on point with her analogy. Like you, I’m in agreement with her.

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
I really appreciated the tone of her article, and I agree that she makes an excellent point!

Well said Annie and I agree all comments (Just_Me_D & Tadpoles too). Well written article without big splash claims, just a sound case for spending 200$ less on a model that has everything this demographic would need.
The Pro Max was/is the big headline (I agree with the author, dynamic island is great) but many just won’t use or notice the PM’s premium features. 14+ is nice big display, very good picture taking, snappy, top of the line battery life, it’s durability is just as good as the PM, and it’s iOS (much better at keeping scams and malware away).
One thing I’d like the author to add for this demographic’s need that is just as good on the 14+, MagSafe. Plugging the small charge connector into the lightning port may be difficult task for some in this group (not to mention the cable end can fall off the table). A MagSafe puck is a nice accessibility feature.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
iPhone 14 plus makes sense for every consumer that wants a large iPhone but doesn’t want to spend iPhone pro max prices.

I’m expecting the iPhone 14 plus to preform stronger than expected this holiday quarter.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
The 14 Plus seems perfect for my 90 year old mother and others in her seniors apartment complex where many are very engaged people but probably not pushing what more advanced cameras will do.

In the small (500-1000 staff) enterprise where I manage technology we give a lot of personal support for devices because of the HR/payroll/schedule app. I have been surprised by two things - a whole lot of Pro vs standard purchases and some Android to Apple switching.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh