The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Dimitrie Draguca

Sep 23, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Try this one.. same fit and feel as the IPHONE Silicone case but also has the metal plate built in..

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3040744

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B074...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3040744

Anybody have any experience with these type of cases?

I have a magnetic mount for my iPhone 7 Plus. No ring kickstand, just the magnets.

Works ok, but I think the iPhone 7 Plus is a little to heavy for it. I have to adjust it regularly.

Would this kind of case interfere with the wireless charging on the iPhone X?? Or Apple Pay??

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
7977ebaeefe1fd7d33a227000ec580fd.jpg

Just in case anyone wanted the Apple leather case in saddle brown, it's currently on sale for$10 off

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
How does the mujjo leather case compare to the apple leather case?

I love the mujjo wallet case. Although I will admit I don’t like the buttons cutouts. It makes it harder or a little awkward to use the buttons because the leather covers the buttons on the iPhone. Hopefully that makes sense. But overall I like the case but I like the Apple one better

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I love the mujjo wallet case. Although I will admit I don’t like the buttons cutouts. It makes it harder or a little awkward to use the buttons because the leather covers the buttons on the iPhone. Hopefully that makes sense. But overall I like the case but I like the Apple one better

Thanks, hard to beat the buttons on the apple leather.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I just so wish back wasn’t clear and it would be my favorite case... maybe.

Man you can’t go wrong either way though. I’d say go black too, myself though. I have the blue/orange and like its contrast with my black phone personally.

Well, I'm really close to maybe actually getting the green. I just ordered a custom Hydroflask in Sage and I'm going to see how well it seems to match in person to what I see of the green catalyst in the videos. If it's close I might be "weird" and get it to match the bottle lol. (don't usually bother with stuff like that) Otherwise I'll probably grab the black. Trying to avoid the black one though in case I decide to buy the waterproof one down the line (still waiting on Dog & Bone to see how that turns out first).

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
How does the mujjo leather case compare to the apple leather case?

Thanks, hard to beat the buttons on the apple leather.

I’m mostly on the other side of the fence. While I prefer the aluminum buttons on the Apple cases, the leather buttons on the Mujjo are still quite tactile. I kinda wish mine wasn’t the wallet version (back pocket), but I do prefer how the leather feels on the Mujjo compared to Apple.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Well, I'm really close to maybe actually getting the green. I just ordered a custom Hydroflask in Sage and I'm going to see how well it seems to match in person to what I see of the green catalyst in the videos. If it's close I might be "weird" and get it to match the bottle lol. (don't usually bother with stuff like that) Otherwise I'll probably grab the black. Trying to avoid the black one though in case I decide to buy the waterproof one down the line (still waiting on Dog & Bone to see how that turns out first).

Yeah been waiting to see what Dog&Bone is up to, too.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I’m mostly on the other side of the fence. While I prefer the aluminum buttons on the Apple cases, the leather buttons on the Mujjo are still quite tactile. I kinda wish mine wasn’t the wallet version (back pocket), but I do prefer how the leather feels on the Mujjo compared to Apple.

The Mujjo is also $15 cheaper than the Apple leather here too.

Does the Mujjo have better grip?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I think so, just because the leather Apple uses is generally a little slick out of the box and needs to be worn in before it’s really comfortable.

Ok, last few i had i didn't keep them long enough.

Black or Saddle brown? I like the look of SB but i usually buy black for cases/watch bands. Boring as it is.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Mailman brought me the goods today...

1d0b9dd7ac4d425ebb2f10a8797171a6.jpg

Two cheepies and a Pelican. Pelican is same case I liked a lot for 7+, sans camera flip and size differences. Good face down coverage, great buttons, good feel and protection. It has meat in all the right places and made of that grippy pelican material I like. Excellent little case

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73