The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

Hmm, not sure why Apple seems to be holding out until the ‘X’ goes live for preorders to offer its’ cases for sale, as I would have ordered a couple by now. As it is I’ve found a couple of another vendor’s cases @ Best Buy, so... I’m not in any hurry to pick some up from Apple.
Apple definitely lost some purchases from me (for the time being) over not having their iPhone X cases available now for purchasing.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Hmm, not sure why Apple seems to be holding out until the ‘X’ goes live for preorders to offer its’ cases for sale, as I would have ordered a couple by now. As it is I’ve found a couple of another vendor’s cases @ Best Buy, so... I’m not in any hurry to pick some up from Apple.
Apple definitely lost some purchases from me (for the time being) over not having their iPhone X cases available now for purchasing.

Yeah, it’s always been like that.
It would’ve been nice to be able to order one before ordering the iPhone itself.

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Got mine pre-ordered online but when I checked the tracking number it says it’s coming from China and expect 2-3 weeks to arrive in US!!!

6e2ab5d437dc493133c1a9c2bb43a676.png

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Hmm not sure what to get. Was looking at the Mod from Rhino but it's still pre-order and there's a note on their site that the printers are down for 10-25 through the 30th even though the cart says "expected to ship 2nd half of October". Might have to go with something else for a bit.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Hope everyone was able to get their iPhone X preorders in today! I’ll be picking mine up at an Apple Store next Friday (my coworkers all love that I take a day off to pick up my new phone). I’m thinking about getting an Apple Silicone case in Cobalt too. I already have an Otterbox Symmetry already to roll.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

This is the first year that I am completely conflicted about getting a case. I will probably go without one most of the time (as I have with my 7). I am at a loss, however, for what I want for those times when I should use a case.

tmx31415

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site

So far I have picked up a Speck Presidio Grip and an Otter Box Symmetry. The one thing that is important to me is having to protect the glass not only on the front, but the back as well from scratching, etc... I found some pretty cool options on Amazon, but have a concern as to the case fitting properly with a glass back protector on it. I do have some skins on pre order from D-Brand but have no idea when they will ship. Either way, I have to figure this out by 11/3 when the device delivers.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Hope everyone was able to get their iPhone X preorders in today! I’ll be picking mine up at an Apple Store next Friday (my coworkers all love that I take a day off to pick up my new phone). I’m thinking about getting an Apple Silicone case in Cobalt too. I already have an Otterbox Symmetry already to roll.

Congrats!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit