The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Check out this little nugget I found at Marshall’s yesterday. Penguin by Munsingwear. Pretty sure this is the best case I’ve found for $8.
98be28701fd740f52974735ed093e0d5.jpg
4b56fa5c260b3b215c4cb75ebd110e8e.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do

They arrived today, can't see notch with screen off compared to the spigen i had, and no more rainbow too.
Can't even notice a gap around the edge with the Caudabe Sheath case, its probably 1mm but with a black case not even noticeable.
First one must of had a bit of dust so ditched it and got it perfect with the second.
The install tray makes it easy. Best i have used like having nothing.

Thanks for the tip :)

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
They arrived today, can't see notch with screen off compared to the spigen i had, and no more rainbow too.
Can't even notice a gap around the edge with the Caudabe Sheath case, its probably 1mm but with a black case not even noticeable.
First one must of had a bit of dust so ditched it and got it perfect with the second.
The install tray makes it easy. Best i have used like having nothing.

Thanks for the tip :)

Yes sir they’re a dang good deal at price point. Last I looked amazon was sold out. They still have the 2.5d case compatible ones just without install tray. I think install tray works with them if same glass though. Regardless good protector for price point. Goes nearly to edge of all cases I have. Gap so minimal it can’t be seen without really looking for it. Smooth, lay good and make “notch” less prominent. And at price point even better bargain.

Blaine

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Took a chance, Catalyst Impact in green on order this afternoon will be here tomorrow with Prime one day free shipping :)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Got my Catalyst today. Not sure how I feel yet about the fingerprint magnet clear back, and it also has some visual imperfections/etc from the factory but since I'm sure it will eventually pick up small scratches I guess I shouldn't worry about it. The feel is really nice though and though the flush buttons are a little weird (never had those in a case before) I'm sure I'll adjust just fine as they're very responsive just like the Spigen Liquid Air I was using and also the phone caseless. The mute knob is a nice touch and the case definitely has some nice grip. I went with the green color and I think it looks pretty good with the silver X. Different but good.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
50% off on amazon if anyone has been on the fence because of price

Apple iPhone X Leather Folio - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075KXP4B...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3042195

They are tanking in price because the defective design is getting more and more well known and people aren’t buying, or buying and returning. Even at this price, if it’s a case you must have I’d recommend going fake over real. My fake vs real Apple leather Folio Case showdown video will be up in a couple of days on my YouTube channel, TECH-FIGHTER.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
I’ve been on the cusp. Is the negative feedback just the flap opening and causing battery drain? I can’t watch your video until later today!

The problem is that the flap when folded over during a call will make your voice sound muffled because the noise cancelling mic by the camera is getting covered. I haven’t finished editing my fake vs real video but I mention the issue with the flap in my OEM Case roundup video at the 4:30 mark.

https://youtu.be/MtIobBdpDsQ

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
2c91b7b056d3787bde785f6e45a9414d.jpg

I got this clone Caudabe off amazon or eBay other day for a few dollars. Not even real but a clone and it’s a real gem. You can definitely tell Caudabe is what it’s imitating LOL