The Apple Watch could be banned in the US unless President Biden steps in

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Per the article: “If the ban goes ahead sales of wearables like the Apple Watch Series 8 will no longer be possible across the United States.”

If the ban were to go into effect, Apple would find a way to continue producing the popular Watch in my opinion.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again now:

Mobile Nations sells to Future and things to to crap.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Per the article: “If the ban goes ahead sales of wearables like the Apple Watch Series 8 will no longer be possible across the United States.”

If the ban were to go into effect, Apple would find a way to continue producing the popular Watch in my opinion.

That would not apply outside the USA. So they would be allowed to produce and sell the Apple Watch everywhere - besides the USA.

Of course, this is all hypothetical at this stage.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

I definitely agree!

Up_And_Away

Aug 27, 2021
Visit site
If anyone is interested, I’ll put up $700 on a wager that Apple Watch 8 remains on sale in the USA. If I lose you get 700$, if I win you can order me two new HomePod G2s. Please, any takers?

I want a stereo pair of the HP G2s but the price is too rich for me right now. I’m waiting for Apple refurb for 250$ or maybe a lucky Amazon or Best Buy open box return for closer to 200$. But with that wager I’m certain to get them for free :).