The Apple Watch app you can't live without...so far.

andrewsmith

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
My favorite app/apps are Nike+. I run once a day whether it's 1/2 a mile or a couple miles. Nice to be able to log.

Apple TV remote when I'm laying in bed and can't find the elusive Apple TV remote because it has tucked itself under once of the tiny folds in the duvet.

And my absolute favorite third party app so far is Bleacher Report. I'm getting constant NFL draft notifications. Way easier than whipping out my phone every 2 seconds.

What are your favorite apps so far? Looking to add a few new things to the watch.

Flow39

Jun 26, 2014
Visit site
CNet (if it would load) News Republic, Flipboard, Twitter, Weather, and Stocks. I really like the glances for these apps as well. I usually only use glances and never the full app.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I don't have mine yet, but a meds reminder would be one. I don't plan to load up on Watch apps. I already have a bunch, but will only use a few. Many things are just better on the phone, which I will have with me.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮

Bigeric23

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Apple applications, but here are two third-party apps that I use all the time:

AroundMe and Avocado

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2